07. Awkward Date

07. Awkward Date

Stefan-

It's been about two weeks since we found out about Bonnie and since the funeral or gathering we had for her. Elena been distant, since she got back she hasn't really spoken to anyone considering her best friend died and Damon been ignoring her calls & text which is really immature for him considering she just got back from the dead and you just ignore her. Caroline and Klaus have been hanging out but not dating. A hint of jeleousy bloom through me just thinking about them dating. I know I confessed my feelings to myself about Elena but, I did have some feelings for Caroline but they were just hidden a little. When Caroline had her emotions off, this huge wave of worriedness overcame me and I knew I had to get Caroline back and that was when I found out she liked me and I had a bit of emotions for her but, I will never love her for how much I love Elena. Elena was/Is my true love. Klaus is just confusing and suspious considering he came back, for Caroline and Bonnie died. I have this theory Klaus killed Bonnie to have Caroline closer.

" Ah, thinking hard are we?" The British voice ringed through my ear making me groan in anger. I'm not up for his bullshit.

" What is it Klaus? What do you need?" I asked containing and pacing my voice

" Nothing. I need your help, I want to ask Caroline help and considering we were friends before--"

"-- Were, pass tense. You Compelled me to feed on Elena" a smirk came across his face

" and yet you still fought it off. I was impress and I'll say it again. Your craving for this one girl is bigger then your craving for blood" I chuckled lightly taking a seat on the couch and he took a seat next to me " you were my best friend and the only"

" Hm....Caroline is a fragile girl, She loves going out a lot. She does love horses but never got on one. She did tell me you drawed her a picture and she was memorized by it." A slight smirk came upon his lips. I never knew I knew this much about Caroline, she is my best friend.

"Thanks man. See you" he vampires speeds away and I'm left Here. I picked up my bourbon and took a sip and see damon enter, getting up I left an eyebrow and he gets startle when he sees me

"Where you been? " I questioned

" out " He said in a bitter tone.

" Where?"

" Somewhere Stefan!"

" you went to see her again did you?"

" Why do you care?" He spats and I get angry

"Because Elena is texting and calling and you won't answer any of them! Why are you ignoring Elena, she's back and I remember you being devastated since she died and now that she is back......You ignore her? Why???" I questioned corning him in the wall

"Leave me alone" he spits

" I wanna know aswell" I turn around and see a standing Elena by the door, her arms crossed looking at us both

" what are you doing here?" Damon asked and I just want to slap him in the head.

" She came to see you idiot" I snarled making Elena giggle. That God damn giggle will be the death of me one day.

" Uh, I can't talk Elena, I'm busy"

"He's clearly not. I'll let you talk" I tell them and she nods and I started leaving. I know I'm an idiot because I care about Elena but, I also care about my brother and he Clearly is confused with his feelings and he needs to figure it all out before he hurts her.