Epilogue

A/N: Last chapter! Thank you so much for everything...Thank you for the voted and comments, I have a surprise for you all, but you have to wait.

Anyways, I never knew anyone would like this book, but THANK YOU, it means alot.

Here's the Epilogue

S T E F A N

Klaus is gone, I don't get the cure, it's been 4 months since I haven't heard anything about Klaus...I thought he would help me but, no. He betrayed me. Katherine and Damon finally moved in together...

Elena and I are still together, we decided to find a place, and start living with each other...I wanted to surprise her with the cure, but that's a no go.

Caroline eventually cured from the heartbreak. It took her some time to heal, about 3 months for her to stop crying. She confessed she doesn't hate him, but she doesn't know if she still loves him. She doesn't even know if she can forgive him. Her world was crashing and if I got to be honest...Klaus was her only happiness.

I walked upstairs into my room, and right there I saw it, The cure.

I picked it up, right on my hand. There was a note, I picked it up and decided to read it

"I Did make a promise, I always keep my promise. I hope you are happy together...like I said that kind of love never dies - Klaus"

He came through, a smile crept upon my lips. I heard a fainted knock, I turned around and saw Caroline. She smiled and walked towards me

"What's that?" I quickly hid it, she raised an eyebrow and took it from my hand. Her smile soon faded once she started to read.

"What did he give you?" She asked a little hurt. Not one single Note for her since he left. She didn't hear anything from him.

"A cure" I muttered, showing it to her, her mouth dropped.

"A cure? He had one? Why?" She asked

"He said it was for Rebekah but...I think it was more then that" I tell her

"Then what?"

"I think he wanted to turn human...to be with you" her jaw dropped.

"I-I got to go, " She said as she disappeared.

C A R O L I N E

I vampire speeded into the woods, Getting lost into my thoughts. He wanted to become human? Because of me? So it's true what they said inside every beast there Is a human. Klaus may be a beast but he was human.

"Klaus" I shouted knowing that won't make a difference but the minute I said his name, he appeared.

"Wh-whats are you doing here? Where you spying on me?" I asked shocked

"Keeping you safe..." he replied, looking down

"You wanted to become human?" I asked, he looked up and jumped down, he was standing in front of me.

"With you" he said

"With me?" I asked and he nodded.

"I once asked you if you wanted to become human, you said now why would I wanna cure myself if I'm the most powerful creature on the planet? Hm" I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled

"I did say that...but, I would become human with you...if you want to" he said, I sigh...

"I'm not mad at you, what you did still doesn't justify what you did, but I'm not mad at you" I said. He nodded filling in the gap between us.

"I'm don't want you to become human, because I like you. " I confess, he smiled and pressed his lips to mine in almost an instant. I kissed back with so much desire.

E L E N A

Stefan came into the room, a smile forming on his lips. It made me curious...

"Hi, Salvatore" I grinned,

"Hi, Gilbert." He smirked as he pecked my lips. Mmm,

"I have a question for you?" I looked at him with a questioning stare but nonetheless nodded.

"Shoot"

My jaw dropped once I saw him bend down on one knee...he isn't? Is he?

"We've known each other for a very long time now, and you've always been my best friend. You are my rock and I have always loved you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. You always brought me back from the edge. Will you marry me?"He asked while taking out the ring, a huge smile appeared on my face.

"Yes"

He got back up and pressed his lips to mine, and broke apart.

"I have something to tell you " he said and I nervously nodded.

"I love you and if I'm a vampire I can't be with you--" I cut him off

"What do you mean if?"I asked

Then, he showed me the bottle, a cure. I gasped

"How--?"

"Klaus gave me it. I think Caroline and Klaus might be having babies right now" I couldn't help but laugh,they really do love each other. I forgave Klaus, long ago. I miss bonnie so much.

"I want to be spend my life with you, die old...have kids. I want to become human" he tells me,

"Are you sure?"I asked and he nodded and drank the cure.

xxxx

Few Years Later

"Sam" I said bending down to his level "be nice to your sister" I said as I brought Olivia to sam as I watched them play.

Stefan came to me, wrapping his arm around me and kissed my cheek. Stefan and I had twins, 1 boy name Sam and 1 girl name Olivia.

Klaus and Caroline got married and they moved to new Orleans where Klaus was near his family.

Katherine and Damon are engaged and I guess, everything is okay. Everything seem right, I had my life, my dreamy husband who I adore so much. This is all I ever wanted.

To become human and Have ALL of this.

The End.