02. Good For You

I will be updating more only because I'm done school. Stay tune for another chapter, until then.....hope you enjoy.

02. Good For You.

"Stefan " I turned my head around and see Caroline laughing, holding onto her stomach and her other hand pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and vampire speeded towards her, grabbing her wrist and placing it on my chest making her stop and just look at me. It was brisky outside but I loved it. Caroline and I were just having fun and I really liked it , having a good friend to just hang out and forget about the little things in life.

Caroline stood still in front of us as she quickly smiled and I managed to let our hands free and we continued to walk away.

" so, Salvatore, tell me....did you like the movie?" I turned to look at her and smiled

" I.... it was different" She started to laugh while covering her mouth

" be honest Stefan.... tell me"

" fine, I absolutely hated it, your the worst person to pick a movie" She slapped me and laughed

" shut up, I'm.....amazing at picking movies" I rolled my eyes and put my arms around her and continued to walk to the Salvatore building. Once we got there I reached for the drink and poured some in my cup and took a sip.

" Stefan, how are you doing with everything?"

Oh, you mean the girl I use to love died and now is under a sleeping spell, my brother left because of Elena death, Alaric is nowhere to be seen and Enzo is with my brother doing who the hell knows what.

" Fine" I lied

She scoffed at my words and looked at me with a serious look. She doesn't work it

" don't do that.....I can't take you serious" I laughed and she rolled her eyes

" tell me Stefan, we're suppost to be best friends....spill" I roll my eyes and nodded

" fine, I'm still holding on, Damon is fricken gone with Enzo, Alaric is nowhere to be seen after what happened to Jo and Tyler killed Liv and ran off and not to mention the one person I ever loved died and left me in this world" I spilled everything out and the last part hurt Caroline because her tone because sadder. I hurt her.

" I'm sorry...--"

"-- It's okay, at least I know how you feel about me. I get it, Elena is your first love and it's hard but when I asked you, you told me you didn't have feeling for her so it just stung a little. I....I am going to go" She tells me grabbing her bag

I didn't mean to hurt her. I vampire speeded towards her and pulled her close in me and placed my lips on her, she looked taken back a little but kissed me slowly. I didn't know why I kissed her, it felt right to though. We pulled away and she looked at me

" I meant what I said about my promise Caroline. I don't take it back" I informed her, she sigh and nodded her head

" I believe you" She tells me with a small smile.

i really hope she does believe me because she is the only one who actually is helping me with the grieving of elena death and with everyone i loved left me. i hurts knowing that elena left, i miss her terribly.

Klaus-

i dragged Bonnie body across the yard and put her in her room. i need this to look staged.... i put her on the sofa and added pills and needles next to her body so people can think they drugged her but in reality, i killed her. once i finished i vampire speeded away to her house, knocking on the door, she finally opens the door and her eyes widen and jaw drops. i give people that effect.

" hello, Love" she looks around and pulls me inside and crossed her arms looking at me

" what the hell are you doing here? you can't be here" the words carressly slipped out of her mouth but i didnt seem unfazed, she wanted me here.

" i heard about elena, i came to show my support"

" 6 months later?"

" better then never"

" you should just leave" she tells me and my heart cracks a little that is if i do have a fucking heart.

" your not happy to see me?"

" i--cant do this now."she tells me honestly

i roll my eyes,

" someone stole your heart already?, who is here??? i'll rip his heart out"

" no you wont! Klaus, you need to leave"

i stare at her completely with range and anger boiling up in me. i want to rip his heart out.

" Fine, but im staying..... who knows Mystic Falls might have a surprise coming their way" i smirk and she looked at me curious. i continue to look around and notice a pic of her and her mother

"where is that fancy mother of yours?"i asked picking up the photo but only be having it snatched from my hands from caroline.

" She died" i turned my whole body and her eyes started to whelm up, i sigh and walked to her and she wiped the tears from her eyes.

" she had cancer, damn everyone i love is leaving. first Tyler because of you, then my mother left me and Elena died because of Kai and will be awake if Bonnie dies. everything is so fucked up " she falls to the ground and covers her mouth with her hands and cries, i bend down to her level and carresses her face and her eyes lands on mine,

" im still here love, and i wont leave" i reassure her and she hugs me.

"Caroline?"

stefan-

i walk up to Caroline doorstep and noticed the door was open, i come inside just in case someone is inside and to my surprise, it was klaus

"Caroline?" the words slipped out of my mouth once i see Caroline in Klaus arms and her eyes red, bloodshot red.

"Stefan" she gets up and walks to me and smiles with a reassuring smile that nothing happened, i dont know why but i feel.....nothing.

" Hello Stefan" seeing Klaus infront of me, the memories of him compelling me to shut it off and to harm elena flood through my body but i maintain my chill.

" Klaus" I stare at him " what are you doing here?" I asked him

" I came here to see Caroline" he tells me making me chuckle

" good for you" I replied " at least your not running away" I spat making him tight his fist.

Just as things was about to get heated, the door opens again and a petite figure stumbles across us with dirt and exhaustion.

"Elena" the words stumble out of my mouth.