Ross Imagine For Rose

I had just arrived to my very first high school party. I was nervous. I knew that people got drunk and did crazy things. I just hoped that no one would try anything on me. I walked inside and was immediately overwhelmed. Sara, my best friend, came up to me and put a red solo cup in my hand. "Come with me! I have something to show you!" Sara yelled over the loud music. She grabbed my hand and led me to the living room. A bunch of people were sitting in a circle on the floor. She sat down on the floor and motioned for me to sit down. "We're going to play 7 minutes in heaven!" She said. I smiled at her. "Okay." I agreed to play. 

         Sara grabbed an empty bottle from the couch and put it on the floor. She spun and it landed on some guy. She grabbed his hand and took him into a closet. A guy timed their time in the closet. When they came out, Sara's makeup was messed up and the guy's clothes were ruffled. They sat down and it was my turn to spin. The bottle landed on a hot blonde. We both got up and went into the closet. I leaned against the wall. "So, I'm Ross." He introduced himself. "I'm Rose." I said to him. He smiled. "I know that we're supposed to be making out but I don't want to seem like a jerk." He said. "I guess we can use our time to get to know each other. So, what do you like to do?" I asked Ross. He thought about it for awhile. 

"I love to play music. I'm in a band with my siblings and best friend." 

"Cool! What's the band name?"

"We're called R5. All of my siblings' names start with an R. My best friend's last name starts with an R."

"I bet you guys are great."

"So how about you? What do you love to do?" 

       "I love to dance and make people laugh." I said. I moved away from the wall and stood by Ross. "I bet you're a great dancer." Ross said. I smiled and thought back to all the contests I entered and won. "I'm okay." I said. Ross laughed. "Don't be modest." He told me. He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb across the back. "Do you want to hang out later?" Ross asked me. I grinned. "I'd love to." Ross kissed my cheek. "Time!" We heard a voice say outside the closet. Ross opened the door and we walked out. "So, what did you guys do?" Sara slurred. I blushed. "We just talked." 

     *Fast Forward 2 Years*

        2 years after that party, Ross and I have been dating. It's been 2 years of magical dates and once in a lifetime of love. Those 2 years have now turned into an amazing engagement and now an amazing marriage. We now have a one-month old daughter named Riley and a dog named Cupcake. We love our life together. <3