Ryland Imagine For Callie

Ryland and I sat in his room, playing, talking, and having fun. It was my birthday and we decided to have a lazy day. "So, I know that we wanted to have a lazy day but, I need you to come outside with me." Ryland said after checking his phone. "But, I'm comfortable." I complained. Ryland grabbed my hand. "Come on. I'll give you a piggy back ride." He offered. I shot up, jumping onto his back. Ryland ran downstairs and out the door. "Close your eyes." He said. I did as he told and he set me down. He held my hands and said, "Open your eyes, princess." I opened my eyes and all I saw was a big sign that said, "Will You Marry Me, Callie?" My eyes started to water as Ryland kneeled in front of me.

"Callie, I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. You're like half of me. I don't know how I could live without you. Will you marry me?" Ryland asked. "Yes." I said. Ryland jumped up and hugged me. "I love you baby." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I replied. We pulled back and kissed. Sparks flew as we slowly walked back to Ry's room, not breaking the kiss. We fell on the bed and broke the kiss. "Are you ready for this?" Ryland asked. I nodded. Let's just say, I lost my V card. 

A/N

Hey guys! As you noticed this one leads to them having sex. I can write imagines like this saying that they had it but I won't describe it. Thank you guys for reading and requesting my imagines! -Monica xo