Ryland Imagine

• Dédié à Ryland Lynch <3

"Y/N, wake up." Ryland whispered into your ear. Your eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." Ryland said. You smile at his voice. "Good morning." You said. "I have everything planned for us today. Happy Birthday, Y/N!" He said. You jump in excitement. "I'm finally 16!" You yell. Ryland laughs. You notice Ryland's notebook in his hand. "What's planned for today?" You ask. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." Ryland smiled. "Now go get changed." He walks out the door. You go to your closet and pick out a white floral shirt, red velvet shorts, and brown sandals. You go take a shower and do your hair. Ryland comes in and takes the makeup from your hands. "No makeup. You look perfect just the way you are." Ryland said. You blush at his comment. Ryland takes your hands in his and leads you to the door. "Wait, where are we going?" You ask. "It's a surprise." He smiled. You roll your eyes and get in his car. He starts the car and takes yo to this fancy restaurant. "Why didn't you tell me we were going here? I'm not dressed right." You say, glancing down at your clothes. Ryland laughs. "Don't worry. I tried making reservations but there was no space left. Come on, I'll show you where we're going." Ryland said, getting out the car. 

He opens the door for you and tells you to close your eyes. "We're here." He whispers in your ear. You take off the blindfold and you see the best surprise in your life. "Wow." You whisper. In front of your eyes was something so beautiful, you started to tear. There in front of you was a romantic picnic on the beach with moonlight candles and your favorite flowers scattered all over the place. "Ryland, this is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you." You whisper. You feel his arms wrap around your waist. "Your welcome." He whispers in your ear. You turn around to face him and gives him a hug. You pull apart and he leads you to the picnic. "I can't believe you did all this." You say in awe. "I had a little help." Ryland said, pointing behind you. Behind you stood the Lynches and Ratliff. 

You and Ryland laugh, eat and talk. R5 starts to play Fallin' For You and Ryland asks you to dance. "Y/N, ever since I met you, I've fell in love with you. Your laugh, your smile, the way you scrunch up your nose in concentration, that your so dedicated to everything you do. So, Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" Ryland says. You smile. "Yes. I'd love to." You say. Ryland smiles and leans forward. You lean forward also and a second later, you kiss. You feel sparks everywhere and that's when you know, that Ryland is the one.