Ross Imagine For Dustie

"Ugh! This line is taking forever!" I groaned in frustration. "Calm down. It's only three more people in front of us." my best friend, Ally said. We were currently in line at a Meet and Greet for my favorite band, R5. I was so excited , I couldn't stand still. "Why are you so jumpy?" Ally asked. "I love R5. Especially Ross." I said. "Next!" The lady yelled. One down, two to go. I took a glance at Ross. He looked at me and winked. I blushed and looked down. "Ross is totally checking you out!" Ally whispered to me. "He is not." I denied. 

Ally looked at me with the "you-have-got-to-be-kidding" look. "Okay, he winked at me." I whispered. Ally smiled at me. I looked up and noticed that Ross was looking at me again. "Next!" The lady called out again. Two down, one to go. We waited a few more minutes then we were up next. "I'm so nervous. What if I say something stupid?" I asked Ally. "You won't slip up. Calm down, Dustie." Ally said. I smiled at her. "Thanks." I said. 

"Next!" The lady yelled. We walked up to the table and introduced ourselves. "Hi, I'm Dustie and this is my friend Ally." I said. They all said hi. They signed a copy of their album, LOUDER, and a copy of their latest poster. "Hey, Dustie, can we meet up sometime?" Ross asked while the rest was having a conversation with Ally. "Sure." I said. Ross wrote down his number on a piece of paper and handed it to me. It read: 

Dear Dustie, 

Meet me near the fountain @ Madison Square at 8 tomorrow. Call me at 555-5555. ;)

-Ross  

I smiled when I read it. "Thanks, will do." I said. Ross winked at me. "Next!" The lady yelled again. We walked away after saying goodbye and ran off to our car. I couldn't wait until tomorrow. :)

A/N

Hope you liked it! It's short but I was kinda running out of ideas. Thank you guys for getting me over 1,000 reads! I really appreciate it! Love ya, you little munchkins! -Monica xo