Ratliff Imagine For Elisabeth

"Okay, they're dinner is in the microwave. Just warm it up and serve it to them. They can watch tv until 8:30, then it's time for them to go to bed. Read them a bedtime story of their choice and tuck them in. You guys can do whatever you like while they're asleep. Just don't wake them up and don't wreck the house." Ellington said, referencing to last time. Ross, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, and Ryland nodded their heads. I bent down to my two little angels, Ellington Jr. and Rachel. "BE good. Don't give them any trouble and do what they say." I said before kissing them goodbye. "We will mommy. Have fun on your date." Rachel said. "Don't do anything crazy." Ellington Jr. warned. I smiled at his protectiveness. "I love you guys." I said. "We love you too." My angels said. I hugged them and the Lynches goodbye as we headed out the door. 

"Do you think they would be okay?" I asked Ellington. "Of course." Ellington said. He opened the car door for me and we drove to a fancy restaurant. "Wow. You went all out on this anniversary." I said as the restaurant came into view. Ellington smiled at me and took my hand. He lead me inside and took our table. The waiter came and we ordered our food. We talked and had so much fun. Soon, it was time to go home. "This was the best night ever." I said. Ellington smiled. "Anything for my princess." He said. I smiled at my nickname. "Happy anniversary." Ellington said. "Happy anniversary. I love you." I said. "I love you too." Ellington said, our lips touching. 

A/N

Hey! Hope you liked it! I will be taking a little break from these imagines because I will soon be ending my Love At First Sight soon so I want to put all of my focus on that book. Thank you so much for getting me to over 1,500 reads on this book!  So, that is it for now! I will be returning soon to write more on this book after LAFS is done! -Monica xo ;)