Rocky Imagine For Raya

"Today was amazing." I said to Rocky. He grinned at me. "I agree." He said. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it. "I love you." He whispered into my hand. I blushed. "I love you." I replied. We walked out of the restaurant and walked towards our car. We heard someone whistle behind us. I turned around and saw a man grinning at me. "Hey sexy." The man growled at me. I felt uncomfortable and looked at Rocky. He looked distant, as if he was trying to stop himself from hurting the man. The man walked up to me, as if he knew nothing about the words 'personal space.' "Surely you can do better than him. I can give you so much more." He brought his hand up to my face, caressing it. I quickly turned my head away as a reflex. "No thanks. Leave me alone." I whispered in fear. He smiled.
I could feel Rocky's heartbeat behind me. It was beating really fast. I turned to leave and so did Rocky. "Come on. He can't even stand up for his girl, that bitch." He yelled. Rocky turned around and practically sprinted across the parking lot. Rocky grabbed the man by the collar and raised his fist to punch him. "Rocky!" I screamed. I ran over there and stopped him. I stood between them and faced Rocky. "Raya, get out of the way now." Rocky growled. I pulled him closer and whispered, "It's not worth it. If you love me, then walk away." He stared at me for a second before letting go. He flipped off the man we walked to our car.
We got in the car and sat there for a minute. I turned to him and smiled. "You know I would never go with him right?" I asked. Rocky smiled. "Of course Raya. That guys was just being an ass." He replied. I leaned over and kissed him. "I love you." I whispered. I felt his smile against my lips. "I love you babe." He leaned in and kissed me harder.

A/N I'm back!!! Sorry for this being short. Xx M