Ross Imagine For SJ

Ross invited me over for Rydel's birthday to help him make a cake. I rang the doorbell and Ross answered it. "Hey SJ." Ross said as he opened the door wider for me. I blushed as I walked to the kitchen. I've liked Ross ever since we met and I've never got the courage to tell him about my crush. "What kind of cake are we making?" I asked. "A Hello Kitty Cake." Ross replied. "Of course." I smiled. We got started on the cake and we soon started to make small talk. "Where are the rest of the gang?" I asked as I mixed the batter. "They all took Rydel out somewhere. I volunteered to stay to make the cake. Rydel wanted it homemade." Ross said. "How do you know that?"  I asked. "My mom told me." Ross replied. 

    I stared at Ross as he make the frosting. He had a determined look on his fave and his hair kept falling in his eyes. I laughed at his frustration and pulled back his hair. He looked up at me and his hair fell back. "Your hair is impossible." I giggled. "I know. It's frustrating." Ross said and continued to stir the batter. He was doing it so wrong. "Let me help you." I said and took the whisk from his hands. "Baking is hard." Ross complained. "It wouldn't be so hard if you stop complaining." I laughed. "You're mean." Ross pouted. "I'm not mean!" I protested. "Yes you are, meanie!" Ross said. "I hate you." I said. "You love me." He replied. Can't argue with that. Ross reached into the flour bag and threw some on my hair. I was shocked. I reached for the closest thing which was eggs and cracked two on his head. 

    Then, a food fight was started. I ran over to the flour and threw it at his face. "Hey!" Ross exclaimed. "Haha. That's you get." I taunted. Ross grabbed some butter and rubbed it all over my clothes. I grabbed milk and poured it all over him. I giggled as I took in his appearance. Ross looked at me and started to laugh. "You look weird." I managed to say between giggles. "So do you." Ross said. Ross walked towards me trying to give me a hug. "Stop! I don't want egg in my hair!" I exclaimed as I backed up until my back hit the wall. Ross lowered his head and said, "You look beautiful." I shook my head. "I don't-" I was cut off by Ross' lips. 

    They were soft and warm. I found myself kissing back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We continued to kiss as the door opened. "Guys?" Rocky called out. We pulled apart and looked at Rocky. "I knew it!" Rocky exclaimed. He went upstairs and Ross looked at me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Ross asked. I grinned and nodded. My dream came true!