Ross Imagine

You walk down the halls with your head down. As you go to your locker, you accidentally bump into a person. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." a familiar voice says. You look up and it's the cutest guy in school, Ross Lynch. You slightly blush and tuck a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "No worries." you mumble and take off down the hall. "Hey, wait!" He calls after you but you're already down the hall. You go to your first class and sit down at the back of the room. Someone sits next to yoy. "You run pretty fast. I'm Ross." Ross said. He extends his hand for you to shake but you ignore it. "Y/N" You whisper. "Nice to meet you." Ross says.

*5 Months Later*

Ross holds your hand as you walk down the beach. You lean your head on his shoulder and look up at the sky. "You're so beautiful." Ross whispers in your ear, causing you to blush. "You are an amazing girl, you know that?" He asks. "No, I'm not." you blush. He tilts your chin and looks you in the eyes. "You are an amazing girl. I love you so much. I can't imagine me life without you." He says. He leans in you kiss, sparks flying everywhere. You wrap your arms around his neck and play with his hair while he caresses your cheek. You pull apart and Ross says, "I love you." "I love you too." You say, before kissing one more time. 

A/N

 Hey guys! How do you like this one? Thank you guys so much for getting me to over 2,100 readers! I love you guys so much! <3 -Monica xo