Ryland Imagine

You and Ryland were at your house cuddling and watching a romantic comedy. Ryland looked at you and started to kiss you. Soon, it turned into a make-out session. You opened your mouth and your tongues fought. You tugged at his hair and he snaked his hands up your shirt. He felt your ribs poking out and broke the kiss. You knew this would happen. You were anorexic and you hid your body behind baggy clothes. "What is this?" Ryland asked. "My ribs." You answered. Ryland stood up. "Your ribs shouldn't be poking out like that! That's unhealthy!" Ryland exclaimed. "It's my body." You shot back. "Listen. You shouldn't be starving yourself! You can die! Why didn't you tell me?" Ryland asked. 

   "It's none of you're business!" You shot back. Ryland's face softened. "When did this start?" He whispered. Tears sprung to your eyes. "A year ago, before we were dating." You mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear you. "Why?" He asked. "Some girls at school were calling me fat so I starved myself to look skinnier." You said. "You need help." Ryland whispered. "I know." You said. Ryland grabbed your hands and placed them on his heart. "Babe, you look beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He whispered in your ear. You nodded. "Does your mom know?" He finally asked after a period of silence. You shook your head no. "You have to tell her. Do you want me to be there when you do?" Ryland asked. You nodded your head. "No matter what, I still love you." Ryland whispered. "I love you too." You replied. Suddenly, the front door opened. "Hey kids! You will not believe what I saw at the grocery store, it's so cute!" Your mom said, bringing in the groceries. "Mom, I have something to tell you." You said. Your mom looked up at you. "What is it sweetie?" She asked. "This isn't going to be easy. I'm anorexic." You said. 

A/N

Hey guys, I know that it's been a long time since I updated a story but here I am! I felt like I had to write this because I want to tell all of those anorexic people out there that you're not alone. Go here for more details: http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/                                                         You are not alone. Help is just a call or click away.

If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, we are here to help.

Call our toll free, confidential Helpline at 1-800-931-2237