Ratliff Imagine For Amy

I sat in the car, debating whether or not I should go in or not. "Baby, they'll love you." Ellington assures me for the fifth time. "What if they don't?" I asked. "All that matters is that I love you." He said. That warmed my heart. "I'll scream it out to the whole world to hear. I love you, Amy, with all my heart." Ellington said. "Do you remember when I first asked you out? You were fifteen and you wore your favorite band t-shirt and a pink skirt. You blushed when I called you beautiful." He said. "I do. It was one of the best nights ever." I said. 

 *Flashback* 

I bumped into a cute boy on my way to school and all of my books fell. "Oh, I am so sorry." the brunette said. We both bent down to pick up the books and our hands touched. I looked up and all I noticed was his brown eyes. He grabbed some books and grabbed the other, standing up. He handed me my books. "Sorry about knocking your books over." He said. "No worries." I said. "My name's Ellington." He said, stretching his hand out to be shaken. "I'm Amy." I said, shaking his hand. "You're so beautiful." He said. I blushed. "Would you like to go out sometime?" He asked. I agreed, smiling. 

 *Second Flashback* 

"Let's go to the movies." Ellington said. "But, I'm comfortable." I said. I was sprawled across Ellington's lap. "Please?" Ellington showed his puppy face. I gave in. "Come on." I said. "Yay!" He said. I sat up, put on my shoes and my jacket, and Ellington dragged me out of the house. On the way there, we laughed, talked, and played. When we arrived there, I jumped out of the car, running to the entrance, leaving Ellington at the car, laughing. 

*Third Flashback* 

We were at Get shaved. I got my favorite ice cream, chocolate chip mint and Ellington got rocky road. We walked to the park and sat by the waterfall. I laid my legs over his and enjoyed my ice cream. I looked up to find Ellington staring at me. "What?" I asked. "You're just so beautiful." He said. I smiled. He caressed ,my cheek and our lips touched. 

*Fourth Flashback* 

We decided to walk home from the music store. Ellington looked up the sky and suddenly it started to pour. I shrieked, running to the nearest area, a flower shop. We stood under one of the umbrellas. Ellington went inside and came back out with a rose. "For my princess." He said. I happily took it, admiring every detail of it. "Thank you." I said, kissing his cheek. "Come on." He said. "Where?" I asked. He sat the flower down on the table, took my hands and spun me around. "Dance with me." He said. We danced in the rain until it calmed down. 

*Now* 

"If you don't want to meet them now, we can reschedule." He said. "No, I'm fine. Let's go." I said, opening the car door. "Oh Ellington?" I called out, as we reached the door. "What?" He asked. "I love you too." I said, smiling.