Chapter 2

"The way you feel about me?" I ask a little Confused. He can't have feelings for me right? I mean, we just met. "Well.... nevermind. Wanna watch tv?" He asks me changing the subject. I brush it off because he might not want to say anything else about it. Besides, I don't like him anyways, right? I nod my head yes and I'm just lost in my thoughts. I can't help but think. What if that guy still decides he wants to kidnap me? What if I can't find my way home? What if Cameron kicks me out and leaves me on the streets? I really don't know what to think right now.

I get interrupted out of my thoughts when Cameron decides to come and sit next to me on the couch. "So. Destinee, how long do you plan on staying here?" He asks. "To be honest, I don't really know. I know I can't stay here very long so I guess I'll just leave in the morning or so-" I was cut off by Cameron saying, "No its fine you can stay here as long as you want. I can see the worry on your face and I can tell you really don't want to go back out there. So, I'll let you stay here for as long as needed until you feel comfortable leaving." He smiles at me.

I think and I decide I should stay because who knows what will happen if I leave. "Thank you." I state to Cameron. "But, I don't have clothes... or anything in fact." I explain. "Oh, well leave that to me." He smirks. What is he thinking? "I'll take you on a shopping spree tomorrow and you can get whatever you feel like you need or want." What is he doing to me? He is just so nice I don't even know if this is real. And that smile of his- wait, what am I thinking? I can't like him I told myself I would never fall in love again. Not even like anyone. I don't want to be used again.

"Oh its okay, you really don't have to do that Cameron." I say trying to not make him have to spend money on me. "Oh but what if I would want to? I want to help you out a little. So I'll be here for you no matter what." He says. I smile. I can't believe how real this guy is. I can tell that he's not a player. It's actually kinda easy because if he was was a player he would have tried something by now, but that's beside the point. Would he even want me? Would he treat me how everyone else does eventually? I don't know. And as of right now, I'm not going to take the risk. "Thank you cameron." I say as I lay down to watch tv. "It's no problem at all." He happily says. Next thing I know I slowly drift to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and surprisingly, I felt better than ever. I felt safe. I felt like nothing could go wrong here. Wait where am I again? Oh yeah Cameron. That kid I met last night. Where is he anyways? How did I get here? I notice that I was laying in a bed. I look around and his house is so fancy yet secure feeling.

I have to use the bathroom, now that I think about it. I stand up after who knows how long and make my way to the door of the room I was in. Then my eyes met the clock. 2 o'clock!? What? I've never slept that long. I walk out of the room and Cameron is walking up the stairs on his phone.

"Oh hey you're up." He says with a smile looking up. "Ummm yeah I guess I am." I answer. "Well I have to go to the bathroom so, yeah" I walk in the bathroom. And all I think is, what am I really doing here? I really don't know, but I do know that since I have been here I have been a lot happier with life, even though not much has happened yet.

I walk out of the bathroom. "So, I'm gonna take a shower and we can leave whenever you're ready after that." Cameron explains. "Okay." I smile and go to sit down on the couch. I notice he left his phone. Should I give it to him? I hear the shower turn on. Well, never mind. I sit there in silence on my phone until I'm startled by Cameron's phone ringing. I let it ring, and then I hear a message. "Hey cam, so about that girl? Why are you so worried about her? I highly doubt you can really like her after knowing her for not even 24 hours. Anyways, bye dude, call me back." What did I just hear?

.                                                                                     
Heyy, and I think the end of this chapter is such a cliff hanger haha. Anyways, I will update every couple of days :)