Chapter 5

Cameron's pov:

*recap*

I'm surrounded by no one, but my kind. Werewolves.

*now*

Great.

"Cameron." I hear a familiar voice say to me. He walks out with his glowing eyes. But instead of a green, yellow, or even a red, they were blue. "What brings you here so soon? I thought you would at least bring the girl. " He says to me. "I'm not doing this. I can't do this. Find your own way to get food. I'm tired of being the bait. "

He looks down and let's out a chuckle shaking his head a bit. "Cameron. Cameron, cameron, cameron. In case you didn't know, there's no backing out of this deal! Looks at us! We're starving here! We haven't had a good meal in years!" He says while pointing out the others. "I know, but this girl. We can't take her. There's something about her that's just...-" "Special?" Nash interrupts me. I didn't say anything. "You really think this girl is special? Think again. You know humans and werewolves don't mix. The werewolf thinks he can control himself because he's so in love, but next thing he knows, he's killing her."

I stay silent. There's no backing out of this deal or else they'll kill me. "Okay fine. But I need time." "Time? You need time? Does it look like we have time? Our stomachs aren't going to wait much longer." He says as he walks a little closer. "I know, but she doesn't quite trust me yet. Give me maybe... 3 months. That's all I need. Then after that, she's all yours."

Yeah I lied but hey, it will buy me time to figure out a plan. "Okay. But if we still don't have her after these 3 months are up, we're coming after you. And don't even try to hide because we will hunt you down every minute of the day until we find you. There's no running from it." He smirks a bit. I nod. "Okay." He nods back and his form changes to a wolf along with the others and they run off howling into the woods. God, what am I going to do? How will I keep her safe?

Destinee's Pov:

Where has he been? It's been 3 hours and he's still not here. What if he's in trouble? Wait, why am I even worrying about him. I barely even know him. Even though he is really cute.. and sweet.. and- wait, Destinee, get your head together. I am not liking him. But what if he doesn't use me? What if he really does like me for who I am?

As I'm sitting here lost in my thoughts with the tv on, I hear the door open and Cameron walks in. I notice he has a cut on his face as I get up and walk up to him. "What happened?" I asked. "Oh, uh, well, I was getting out of my car, and I hit my head on the ceiling of my car.. and I guess it left a small cut" He smiled as his words sounded a bit shaky. I nod, as it might cause too much hassle to do otherwise. Though that is a very odd way to get a cut.

I go back to sit on the couch and he follows me, sitting next to me and he pulls her close to him with an arm around my shoulders. I start watching SpongeBob, since that's the only entertaining show that's on right now. As I'm watching it, I feel Camerons eyes on me.

"Yes?" I ask, letting him know I saw he was staring. He looks away and down. "Oh, nothing" He laughs a bit and I turn my head towards him and smile at him. "I know, I'm just that hot right?" I ask, joking with him. "Well, you're just so beautiful." My eyes widen as I wasn't expecting that to be the answer, and I knew for a fact that i was as red as a tomato.

"Awe, thank you." I smile at him again. After a minute or so, I realize we're just staring at each other. Him looking into my eyes, and me looking into his. He does have some beautiful brown eyes, not to mention. I was about to look away when I was caught off guard by Cameron's lips on mine. I was surely surprised, but I kissed him back with no problem. Something about this just felt, right. I wrap my arms around his neck as our lips move in sync, fitting perfectly together like a puzzle. He slowly pulls away and keeps his face just inches from mine. "I know we haven't known eachother that long but, will you please be my girlfriend?" He asks. I nod and smile a bit at him.

"Of course." I say very happy.

Great. The thing that I didn't want to happen, happened. But this time, I hope I won't regret it.

-
Sorry for such a short chapter, it's about 4:30 am, and I had nothing to do, so I thought why not write?