Chapter 7

~ That Next Night ~
Destinee's POV-

     So earlier today Cameron asked me if I wanted to go on another date. Why not say yes? He is my boyfriend after all.

     Right now we're on our way and Cameron told me to wear a swim suit so I'm guessing we're going to the beach.

     We soon arrive and I get out along with Cameron.

"Swimming?" I ask.

"Yup" Cam laughs a bit.

     He goes to me and takes my hand in his lacing our fingers as we walk to the sand and when we get to a good spot, I lay the towel I brought down on the sand. There's no one else here since it's pretty late and not very popular. But I still think it's nice.

"So what are we going to do first?" I look to Cameron.

"Swim, of course." He nods to the water.

     I give him a 'shut up' look and he just gives me an innocent smile before taking off his shirt. I also pull off my crop top and shorts leaving me in my black bikini, which I would say is my favorite bathing suit.

"I'll race you." He gives me challenging look before starting to run.

"Hey! That's not fair!" I giggle before starting to run after him.

    We mess around and swim for about an hour until we go to sit down in the sand and I sit criss crossed drawing little patterns in the sand and I look to him, who's eyes are already on me.

Cameron's POV-

I sit there staring at Destinee for a few minutes until she looks up at me.

"What?" She asks.

"You're beautiful." I could tell she wasn't expecting that by noticing her blushing and looking down. It's really cute when she blushes, I don't know why she tries to hide it.

I lean over and tilt her head up to look at me before placing my lips against hers for a few seconds.

"Is there anything else you want to do?" I ask her as I look around, knowing who's watching us.

Destinee's POV-

"Is there anything else you want to do?" Cam questions me. I just shake my head. I never really know what to do when I go to beaches.

I wonder if I should ask him about those nights he keeps leaving. I open my mouth to say something, but I hear something over in the trees.

"What was that?" I ask a bit worried by what it could be. He looks over by them and wraps his arm around my waist bringing me more by him.

"I don't think it was anything. Probably just a fox or something." He stares there for another minute or so until he looks at me giving me a reassuring smile. I can't help but smile back and kiss his cheek. He can make me feel better about anything with just a smile. I really do like him. And I better not regret it.

-

A while later we thought it was time to leave and he stands up holding his hand out for me and I take it and he pulls me up.

When we get home I walk upstairs to go change and I notice Cameron walk to the kitchen with his phone to his ear. I brush it off for now just wanting to get this suit off and I continue my way upstairs.

Cameron's POV-

I walk into the kitchen after hearing my phone ring, and answer.

"Hello?"

"Cameron. I know we met last night, but we need to meet again. Be here in twenty minutes" Then he hangs up, man really makes me mad.

I hurry up and go to change into something else and I get ready to leave again. I don't want to leave her here right now, but I have to. I go to the bathroom seeing her putting her hair up.

"Hey, babe. I have to go somewhere" She looks to me giving me a 'really' look.

Destinee's POV-

Does he really have to leave? Again? I like him a lot but I really need to know where he's going. I look to him and I am a bit upset since we were planning to watch a couple movies and stuff. But now he has to leave?

"Where are you going?" I question.

"Uh.. I have to go meet a friend for something real quick. I'll only be gone for about thirty minutes... I promise." He goes next to me and pecks my lips.

"I'll see you when I get back okay?" He gives me one of those dumb, but really cute smiles before walking out.

I sigh after he leaves. I'm not staying here and waiting for him to get back this time. I'm gonna see where he's going.

I quickly go to his room and grab a jacket since I was wearing a tank top and shorts and I slide on my black vans and hurry outside. But I stay quiet as possible.

I see him walking down the road. I thought he would drive? But I follow quietly behind and slowly.

After what seemed like the longest walk of my life, I see him walk into these woods.

What?

-

Hey guys, I finally did more!! I'm so sorry for not updating often, I'm not very good at this whole story thing. But I'll try my best to update again soon 😊