Chapter 19 |END|

*Recap*

"Hey! Let go of me!" She laughs. I chuckle a little too before I lean down and leave kisses all over her face and she squeals, which is one of the cutest sounds I have ever heard.

She suddenly kicks me off of her and I fall off the bed and lay on the floor. I just give up, and stay there and she peaks over the edge of the bed at me, before busting out laughing, which causes me to do the same.

At the end of the day, we make Spaghetti for dinner, and play different, but fun games throughout the night until we passed out.

-----
*One Year Later*

*Destinee's Pov*

Me and Cameron have actually been dating for an entire year! Its crazy, but ive loved every moment of it. He's always so sweet and I feel so safe and loved with him. But he's been acting a bit weird lately..

Today we're going to this place to camp. It's called, "Cumberton County Creek". Ive heard about it from him and a couple friends. Its sounds nice so I'm super excited.

I'm packing up some clothes until I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist pulling my back against a warm body. "Hey babes" I smile saying to Cameron. "Hello there baby." I can feel his hot breath on my neck as he nuzzles his nose under my ear and gives me a light peck on my neck. I cant help but to turn around and wrap my arms around his neck pressing my lips to his.

"Almost ready?" He asks after we pull away. I nod:

"Just a couple more things then we're good to go." He nods as well before kissing my forehead and leaving me to sit on the bed along side my bag.

-
*That Night*

We got here a couple hours ago and its beautiful. We decided on a spot right next to the ocean since this camp place is along the coast line. The sun had just went down and Cam and I are cuddled up next to eachother holding hands. I can feel his thumb drawing little symbols on the top of my hand.

"This is nice." I say breaking the silence. He looks down at me smiling.

"Yeah?" I nod. "Good. I wanted this to be special for you, since it is your first time camping."

*Camerons Pov*

"Good. I wanted this to be special for you, since it is your first time campingz." I tell destinee.

I cant believe its been a whole year with her. It has been so nice being with her, but there's still something off.

We talk about other stuff we've done throughout the year, such as amusement parks, music festivals, holidays and so much more. Until we hear a noise in the trees.

"What was that?" Destinee sounds worried when she asks. I shrug it off.

"Probably just a fox, we'll be fine babe." I kiss her head after assuring her. Its not fine. Its them.

"I'm gonna go check it out okay?" I tell her and she nods, staying. Before I leave I kiss her and hug her tight, which may have confused her, but I know why I did it. Just one last time.

I walk out into the woods and I can't bare myself to watch what I hear. I hear a series of growls and follows them are a loud scream. There's so much screaming until it suddenly goes silent.

"I'm sorry man." Matt apologizes for something he didn't even do. He's always been the real
sensitive one. I turn around. No longer seeing a girl there.

"Well done Cameron. You got us the girl." Nash states.

_____________________________
OMG GUYS ITS BEEN SOOOO LONG! I'm so so sorry I kind of just didn't get into it anymore. But I thought I should finish it. So here it is, the ending. I know, its WILD. I almost cried tbh. But if ya want you can follow all my social medias down below⬇️

Instagram: @kayleaandersonn

Actually that's kinda all I got but I really hope you guys liked this story❤️