Chapter 15

*Recap*
"Hello Destinee, glad to see you here." My breath hitches and my eyes widen. I turn around to see no one other than the oh so famous,

Nash.

_

*Destinee's POV*

"What are you doing here? I thought you were dead!" I ask him. Cameron said he killed him. Including the rest. I stand on guard as Nash looks down chuckling before looking back to me.

"You think he can kill me? Very funny. He did injure me, though now I feel just fine." He says smiling almost evilly. I give him a disgusted look.

"No words? Why don't you tell me how you and little Cameron are doing?" He questions me trying to get me to say something. I just shake my head at him.

"Im not telling you anything." I go to turn around and start walking away but I'm pulled back by him. I forgot that he's a werewolf and is very fast.

"I have to finish what i started first." He says quietly in my ear from behind me. I breath nervously and try to pull away. Somehow, i did it hard enough to get away and start running as fast as I can. I scream loudly just in case anyone would be able to hear me, but knowing my luck, no one would.

I feel as if I might be starting to lose Nash until I glance back and end up tripping over a big stick. I squeal as I hit the ground and see Nash coming closer. It seems as every step he took my heart was getting ready for it death. Every movement he made was stabbing me everywhere repeatedly. I don't think I have ever been this scared.

Nash was right about to pounce until another wolf comes in and attacks him. I hear a series of growls and snarls and cries and I get up running. It's a bit hard to because I was almost hyperventilating over everything that just happened causing me to fall again and everything faded away.

-

I woke up in a familiar place. Cameron's house. I sit up in the bed and stretch and everything until I notice a broad shouldered figure in the door. It's him.

"What am I doing here?" I ask, still confused. He walks more into the room and sits on the end of the bed.

"I saved your life. I heard you scream from the cave and I came to help. I swear I thought he was dead but apparently wasn't." He explains. So thats who the other wolf was. I nod after processing it all.

"Thank you. I really thought I was going to die." I say smiling slightly and relieved. He smiles also.

"It wasn't a problem. I still love you, you know that right?" Cam confesses. I sigh a bit and nod looking down before looking to him again.

"I know. I still love you too. I can't stop thinking about you. But you almost hurt Kian for no reason and-" I was cut off.

"I know, and I'm really sorry I didn't listen to you. I was angry. But I really miss you." He says. I can't help but wanting to move over to him and hug him and kiss him so much. But I hold myself back.

"It's alright. I miss you too. And I guess, I could come back. But there's one thing." I try to reason.

"Anything." He says almost desperately causing me to giggle slightly.

"Don't try to hurt anyone else. I don't like it when you hurt people." I tell him. I mean he did kill an entire pack of wolves. Some of them didn't even do anything. He nods at me.

"I promise. Anything for you." He obliges. I then open my arms for him to give me a hug and he smiles happily and moves more to me giving me one of the tightest and best hugs ever. I do the same of course. His hugs are always the best. I feel safe in them.

*Cameron's POV*

Believe me. I was confused where Nash came from, too. But I'm so glad I was able to save her. And I'm even happier I can hold her in my arms again. I missed her so much. But there's still one more problem.

Kian.

________________________________
HEY GUYS OML I HAVENT WRITTEN IN SO LONG! But I really hope you liked this part and Im going to try writing for the next few days 🙃

But tell me? What do you think Is going to happen between cameron and kian?