Chapter 13

*the day after Cameron left*

Destinee's POV:

When I wake up I hear the t.v. on downstairs. Cam must be home. I get up and I walk downstairs to see him watching t.v. and when he notices me he looks up and smiles a little.

"Hey bab-" he starts to speak but I cut him off.

"What did you do when you were gone?" I ask and I have a serious expression on my face. He looks a bit shocked but shrugs and shakes his head.

"Nothing. No one got hurt." He tells me. He's a terrible liar. You can just see it in his eyes that he wanted to hurt Kian so badly yesterday.

"You're lying." I accuse. He furrows his eyebrows and stands up.

"You don't believe me?" He asks sounding a bit offended. I shake my head.

"I don't. You wouldn't have gone out that late just to talk to someone." I argue. He sighs.

"Fine. We did get in a fight. But that's because you're-" I interrupt him.

"See! You were lying! Why would you do that? You know you're a wolf and way stronger than him! You could have killed him!" I try to defend Kian because I don't think Kian would have gone to an extreme to go fight Cameron in the first place. He just looks at me annoyed.

"You don't get it! He's not a good person, and I don't want him taking you from me!" He argues back to me. I just shake my head. I can't believe he would risk killing someone. Who didn't even do anything! That's when I just give up on this fight and I start walking upstairs.

"Where are you going?" He asks but you can hear that he's even more annoyed now. I ignore him and continue up the stairs with him following behind me. We're both silent until I grab a bag and I starts putting some clothes in there and other necessities.

"What are you doing?" He questions but you can now notice he has a worried tone. I shake my head.

"I'm leaving. You didn't even care about the fact that you could have killed him." I continue packing and he just doesn't respond and left the room slamming the door. I don't want to leave, but I have to.

I soon finish packing my bag and I don't even look at Cam who's in the kitchen when I walk out. As I walk that's when everything comes out. Tears fall down my cheeks and I just can't help but think about that fact that I really left. And I have no where to go. Unless, I can stay with Kian. I grab my phone out of my pocket dialing his number. I wait for it as it rings until I finally hear his voice on the other side and I tell him everything that happened and I have no where to go.

Even after what Cameron did to him, he took me in and I'm so glad he did.

Cameron's POV:

I can't believe it. She's gone. And its all because of Kian! I thought i told him to stay away from this town. Thats why i was confused when I heard about him in the first place. Last I knew he moved far away. But I guess he's back and he's out to ruin my life again.

I let her leave, but I couldn't tell her what was really going on. Kian's a vampire and I'm not even supposed to know. But I won't tell anyone. I might hate him, but i do know he wouldn't tell anyone I'm a werewolf. Its just code.

When I went to go fight yesterday, me and him had started talking and he said if I even tried anything else to hurt him he would end her. So I didn't do a single thing. I can't let her get hurt. But she's probably going to go to Kian's. And if she does, well that might just happen anyways. I'll do whatever I can to make sure I can get her back. Because I miss her already. I miss the girl that I love more than anything.

________________________________
Hey guys I know this was an extremely short chapter, but the next one should definitely be longer 😂 it's 6 am right now. But I hope you enjoyed! ❤️

But question:

Kian and Destinee?

Or

Destinee and Cameron?