Chapter 4

As we sit in the car it's silent. Not the awkward kind, but the comfortable kind.

It gets broken by Cameron

   "So do you know how long you're going to stay with me?" He asks curiously.

     "Umm no. Not yet. And I'm not suprised my mom isn't trying to find me. She never really pays attention to me." I say.

     "Well, as long as you're with me, always know that you will get all the attention you need. I like being around you." He tells me.

     "I like being around you too." I smile happily at him.

      We sit in the car for a little longer until we come to a stop. I see a blanket, and a picnic basket. I see he's doing like back in the day. I like it. It's on a hill and you can get a beautiful view if the city. It might not be much, but to me, it seems perfect.

      "So, This is it." Cameron smiles at me and I smile back.

     "Thank you. You have so for treated me better than anyone has and I have been with you for like a day." I explain.

     "Well I can't see why anyone would treat you badly. You're like an angel that was sent here from above." I blush at his words. It was cheesy, but cute. Cameron takes my hand and we walk to the little picnic he set up.

       As we sit there, I watch as Cameron pulls out some fruit, a couple sandwiches and it looks like he decided to just bring water. Which I'm perfectly fine with. I sit and look at the beautiful city as I eat my sandwich. How can a place be this beautiful? I think to myself. I then feel eyes planted on me and I look to my right and cameron is sitting there staring at me.

      Instead of being romantic, I stuck my tongue out at him and he made a funny face and we laughed together. His laugh was so perfect. And so was he. How can a guy be hot, sweet, nice, caring, and almost every positive word out there. Usually, if I were with a guy, he would have already tried to make out with me already.

      I have never really fallen in love before, gladly. But I'm still not sure if I even like Cameron yet. It's hard to tell. What if he's just trying to play nice for now? What if he does something tht will break my heart? Okay let's not think about that. We're on a date. He seems like he would do nothing to break my heart.

     Camerons pov:

      Destinee has been quiet. But at least it gives me time to think too. Why did I ever agree to do this? She's such a beautiful and nice girl. Why would someone want to hurt her? I shouldn't have agreed to do this. But it was either me or her.

     Destinee's pov:

      So me and Cameron get done eating and he decides that we should get home before it gets too dark. It was odd with how jumpy he was. But to make him feel better, I agreed to leave.

      He kind of rushed home. I wonder why he was so worried?

"Hey Cameron?" I ask."Um yeah?" He answers. "You seem worried. What's wrong?" "Oh, nothing." He nervously laughs and looks around. He appears it not want to talk about it right now so I'll leave it. But I will find out.

     We get home and Cameron rushes out of the car and opens my door and let's me out. He was awfully close to me. We get in the house and Cameron locks the door and goes upstairs. "What are you doing?" I shout at him. "I'm going to change! You can change if you want!". I hear him yell back. I walk upstairs and out window I hear wolves howling. That's weird, I didn't think wolves would be anywhere near the city. I wonder why they are now?

      As I'm changing I hear Cameron knock on my door. "Hey, Destinee, I'll be back okay? In maybe an hour or so." He says through the door. "Oh, okay." I tell him. "Whatever you do, just don't leave the house." He tells me this and now I'm confused.

What is going on?

      I asked him, "Why?" "Just.. don't. Please?" He sounded worried so I agreed to stay in the house and I hear him leave down the stairs. Since I have nothing better to do, I just go to bed.

Camerons pov:

      I walk put the door. Man I hope nothing happens to Destinee while I'm gone. But I have to straighten this out. Nothing can happen to her. I know I was never supposed to fall in love with her but I just couldn't take it. She's perfect. I run my way through the woods faster than someone normally would.

       It's a good thing there isn't a full moon tonight. But I don't know what I'm gonna do when there is one. My thoughts are disturbed when I get attacked. I hear growling from all around me. I look around and I'm surrounded by no one only, but my kind. Werewolves.

-
What a plot twist right? There is a lot more interesting stuff coming up so beware. Haha.