Chapter 16

*Recap*

*Cameron's POV*

Believe me. I was confused where Nash came from, too. But I'm so glad I was able to save her. And I'm even happier I can hold her in my arms again. I missed her so much. But there's still one more problem.

Kian.

*About 2 months later*

*Destinee's POV*

I cant believe me and cameron have been together this long. Its been more than two months, which may not seem like a lot, but to me it is. When all someone usually wants to do is use you, things don't usually last very long. Me and Cameron haven't gotten into any fights other than some minor arguments about Kian because he still believe i shouldn't be around Kian. But me and Kian have grown close and i cant just drop him. But i have recently been noticing something sort of off about him lately.

I am currently getting ready to go out with a new friend I made. Her name is Madison. She has long black hair and is drop dead gorgeous. She says the same thing about me but i don't believe her. Over the past couple months she has become my second best friend, after Cameron. I walk downstairs, and see Cam on the couch on his phone before looking up and smiling at me.

"Look at you!" He gets up walking over to me and snakes his arms around my waist bringing my body close to his. I can't help but smile so wide my cheeks start to hurt. He's the sweetest person I have ever met. I look up at him and he pecks my lips.

"You are so beautiful." He says lovingly. I blush at his words and he smirks as he pinches my cheek.

"Aw, my girl is blushing." He says teasingly in a baby voice.

"Shut up!" I laugh as I push him away and he joins my laughter. Soon I look at the time realizing I have to get going and we say our goodbyes and I make my way to the mall with Madison.

*Cameron's POV*

Out of the many, many years i have lived, Destinee is easily the best thing that has ever happened to me. Before, it kind of sucked. It felt gloomy, and lonely because I could never really get close to anyone. But when she came into my life something about her wouldn't let me let go of her.

She left earlier so i just decided to lay around and watch some Netflix until I suddenly heard a knock on the door. It couldn't be Destinee because she would have just walked in.

I stand up curiously walking to the door, but have my guard up. Once i reach the door, i slowly turn the door knob and open it to see Kian.

"What are you doing here?" I ask angrily. He chuckles at me cockily.

"Cmon, were both close with Destinee, why can't we just get along?" He asks but we both know he hates me just as much as I hate him.

"Never in a lifetime." I tell him sternly. He just nods and looks at me before I realize I hear something inside the house. Its just a matter of seconds before I see Kian's eyes move to a figure behind me. I turn around to see what it was but before I could even tell what it was, all I ended up in was darkness.

*Destinee's POV*

Me and Madison did some major shopping. I might be broke now, but it was totally worth it. We had so much fun at the mall, but since when don't we have fun anywhere we go?

"So, what are you and Cameron doing tonight?" Madison asks before taking a sip of her Cotton Candy Frappé from Starbucks, because how could we ever miss going there?

I just shrug. Looking around at the other stores we're surrounded by.

"Probably nothing, unless he has something planned." I laugh a little and so does she. I also ask her about her boyfriend Jack Gilinsky, which I guess is pretty cute, but I find Cameron much more attractive.

We continue to talk and walk around the mall until we decide its finally tome that we should head back home. Since I was driving, I drop her off and then I make my way home. I don't know how I'm going to carry all of these bags inside. I hate second trips. I'll probably just have Cam help me.

About ten minutes of driving and jamming out to a bunch of songs in my lonesome, I finally get home and I grab a few bags. Once I get inside the house I set bags down on the floor.

"Cam!" I yell out calling for him.

No answer.

I yell again. No answer again. I breath out a bit nervous as I walk around the house looking for him.

He's not here.

Maybe he just went out with a friend? But he would have texted me. I'll just wait until tonight to jump to any conclusions. I don't want to get myself worked up over nothing.

I go to my bedroom and start to put what I had in my bags away. After I do all that, I get a snack and lay on the couch watching movies until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

_____________________________
BOOM! Two updates in two days 😏 Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this. I think theres only going to be a few more chapters of this though. It all depends.

But what do you think happened to Cameron?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE! 🖤