Chapter 8

Destinee's pov:

I follow behind Cameron but I stay as silent as possible and we walk through the many trees and leafy ground for about ten minutes and then I see him stop in this small clearing.

As I was already confused, the scale goes up as I see other guys step out I into the clearing almost surrounding Cam.

What is going on?

I listen as one of them starts to speak.

"So Cameron, the expiration date is getting closer and closer. I haven't seen you make one move to tell us that she's almost ready for you to take her to us." This pale guy with blue eyes so bright you can see them from where I'm at.

I hear Cameron's response,

"I know Nash. But I think she is. Very soon. And you can't touch her, because that's the deal. I still have time."

He was trying to act like he was so sure of himself but I could sense that he was definitely hiding something from them. But why would they wanna touch me? What are they gonna do to me? I start to get a worried feeling in my gut and my heart is beginning to race as i realize how close I am to the people who currently want me for who know why.

The guy who I heard was Nash, then says,

"Well maybe we're gonna cancel that deal. You don't actually care about her right?" He says stepping much closer to Cam.

I see him hesitating his answer until he lets out,

"No. Not at all." He says. I almost believed it until i heard how obvious it was that he was lying.

Oh no.

"Liar!"

I hear a very loud voice coming from Nash that makes me jump.

He steps even closer to Cameron before ordering the others.

"Get him."

And that's when I see something I never thought could be possible. One of guys jumps and turns into a giant wolf with a snarl and jump at Cameron.

I gasp unintentionally and I see one of them look in my direction.

Well, that's my queue to run. I bolt away in the other direction as fast as possible and I hear a lot of growls very close behind me. I run and run and run until my front of my foot hits a rock and I fall forward and everything goes black.

Cameron's POV:

I try to fight my way out of the many other attacking me. I get a few of them off but I continue to get drenched in bites and scratches and then suddenly I hear a scream. It was Destinee. I tried to break my way free so I could go save her but they wouldn't let me. They got me on a restraint and tied me up.

Why did I ever do this?

________________________________
So I really hope that was good guys and trust me, more is definitely Coming 😌💓