Chapter 17

*Camerons POV*

I wake up in a very dimly lit room. It looks like I'm in a basement, surrounded by all sorts of junk. I try to move my arms to realize im in chains. Ugh, not again.

"I see you're awake." I hear a familiar voice to my right and he walks forward more into the light.

"Kian, what the hell is this?" I try moving my chains some more. He just laughs.

"Cameron, little puppy, you know how much I love to ruin your life. I haven't done it in so long I wanted to make this extra special." He explains to me.

"Oh why don't you just get a life already." I roll my eyes at him trying to get out of the chains with all my strength but its no use and I give up breathlessly just watching him as he comes closer to me, ignoring my comment.

"Heres what I'm going to do." Kian walks away from me to this table that appears to have a syringe and a deep red, almost black substance. It has to be blood. But why the syringe?

"As you may know, being the alpha of the pack, you have to be the wolfiest you could get. Meaning no holding back, and having no heart. You saw what being the alpha did to that Nash guy. Just imagine, that would have been you. I'm going to fill your veins and arteries with all of this alpha blood, so you wont be able to resist any of your little wolf urges. You'll ruin everything you have." He tells me. How did he find out what could do that?

"How do you know thats going to do anything?" I ask, since he seems so sure.

"Because I just know." He says so sure of himself getting blood into the syringe and I just growl at him. He soon turns to me with the needle filled with the red substance.

-

*Destinee's POV*

I can't believe this. Cameron's still not back! I called Madison over and shes been comforting me ever since. I just don't know what to do.

"I'm sure he'll be back soon. Maybe he got caught up with one of his friends or something." Madison tells me, in hopes that i'll feel better. Im just so worried. What if its like the time when Nash showed up out of no where? I don't want him to get hurt. I soon stand up.

"Im going to look for him." I start getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going to go?" She asks, but decides to do the same.

"I don't know. Everywhere, until I find him." I say determinedly. She agrees to go with me and we soon leave on our journey to find the boy I love so much.

-

*Cameron's POV*

"Why isn't anything happening?! You should be growling and going nuts!" Kian yells frustrated. I just shrug, also confused. I would expect that if I had so much alpha blood in me, I would start to become like one. But I feel nothing.

"Like I said, its probably not going to work." I say as if its nothing and he looks at me still mad until he punches me in the face. I have to admit, it did hurt. But Ive felt worse.

"You know what, I give up." He announces as he starts to undo my chains. I haven't eaten in a couple days so Im a little out of energy to try to fight him so I just let him be as he finally gets them off. Why would he let me go so easily?

*Kian's POV*

This plan is working great. Now, after a couple days the blood should start kicking in, and he'll be full alpha. I simply can't wait.

When he gets gets off of his chains I try to keep my distance because he might actually try to hurt me even though he's so worn out.

It wouldn't hurt too bad, since it would all be worth it in the end.

Why I want to ruin his life? A lot of people wonder that. But its always been a thing between me and him. Especially after what he did to me. He ruined my life, and the only way I can get back at him is to ruin his as well.

*Cameron's POV*

"Go. You should be happy I didn't try to kill you." Kian glares at me and I do the same before quickly moving closer to him and punching him repeatedly in the face, in the stomach, everywhere. He's eventually out cold before I realize how I sort of blacked out there. I had a second thought about it being the blood, but I do hate him.

I finally leave the house and I call an Uber back to my house. When it finally gets there, I sit in the back and on the way home, I can't help but look at all the places my veins were filled with the blood. So many bruises and red marks. How should I explain that? Maybe I could say a cat came up to me and started to attack me. It could make sense, since I am technically a dog. Right?

*Destinee's POV*

I had been looking everywhere, but nothing. After a while me and Madison go back to my house. She ends up having to leave because she had an event she had to get to, so I'm left here alone.

I'm sitting on the couch and I lean my head back looking up at the ceiling, with all these thoughts running through my head, until I couldn't handle it anymore. I broke down.

I laid there on the couch crying for what seems like hours until I fall asleep.

I'm soon woken up by a knock on the door. I sit up stretching, but I get nervous to even go close to the door. What if it's not Cameron? What if it's the people that got him? I just breathe out and walk to the door.

I unlock all the locks and finally open the door. My breath hitches when I see who was standing in front of me.

________________________________
HEY PEOPLE! Sorry I haven't written in a few days. But anyways, I really hope you liked this!!

What do you think happened when Destinee opened the door?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! 🖤