(XIII) Here Comes The Sun

It wasn't a rare occurrence for Calum to stammer in the room at two in the morning. Drunk past the limit. It also hadn't become a rare occurrence for him to just sneak into Luke's bed for a quick hook up.

Luke and Calum had now hooked up a few times. The rest of the boys were oblivious to what was going in between the two lads. That's how Calum liked it.

For Luke it wasn't so pleasant. Their mindless sex had become bitter sweet. Luke couldn't complain, he quite enjoyed having Calum all to himself behind close doors, but it had become a dangerous relationship they'd grown.

Calum liked to fuck mindlessly, then, when the highs of their intimacy was over, Calum would become a different person. He'd become cold and he'd go back to treating Luke like shit. Luke was in a lot of pressure, his mind was being fucked with over and over again. He'd never felt anything so twisted.

After their first hook up, neither of the boys thought it'd become a second time thing. But somehow, they both got lonely, and there was a second hook up, a third, a fourth, and count was lost. But it had become a solely sexual and physical relation they'd grown. Ever since then, there were no more cuddles, no more talking. They'd completely stopped talking. If it was bad before, now it was worse. They'd lay with each other for a night, then, when the sun came up, it's like they didn't know each other.

In reality, Luke had become scared of the sun rising, because Calum would instantly wake up and leave his side.

There were boundaries established of course. They would never tell any one else about their little mid night soirées. They would never do anything remotely romantic with each other. They would never whisper each other sweet little things. It was mindless sex. It was never anything romantic in the first place.

But Calum ran all of it, somehow. Calum always seemed to master mind Luke, and Luke couldn't put a finger down on the why. It might have been 'cause he was fooled by Calum's beauty. Luke was so deep in love, he'd do anything to please Calum. And Calum seemed to take advantage of that. Luke had unknowingly become Calum's little fucktoy.

The door opened and Calum stumbled in, stammering from how drunk he was.

Luke sat up, alarmed, watching his drunkard mate walk into the middle of his sleep. Luke rubbed his eyes a few times so he could see clearly. "Calum?"

Calum locked the door him. He immediately started taking off the black rags in which he vested himself. He pulled off his shirt, showing off his nude chest. The room was mostly dark, except for that moon that always illuminated the room in the darkness of midnight and early morning. It seemed to reflect on Calum beautifully. It seemed to make his perfections glow heightened.

"Shh..." Calum wiggled around. He almost tripped onto Luke but was able to catch his balance. "Don't talk," he said, placing a finger over Luke's lips. "Clothes off." He seemed hazed. He carried a stench of alcohol and marijuana.

"Cal, are you okay?"

Calum nodded forcefully. "Feel like a million bucks."

"Are you drunk?" Luke asked again.

Calum didn't answer that time. He undid his black jeans and jumped out of them. Then, he slid his boxers off. Now he was completely naked, all except his socks. He took Luke's blanket and pulled them up to make a gap so he could slip in.

When he slipped in, Luke immediately squirmed at feeling Cal's skin against his. Luke was already sleeping in his boxers, so they'd waste no time in undressing.

"Shut up," Calum demanded. He pulled the blankets over their heads and mounted Luke, his thighs at either side of the blonde. Then, Calum started roughly violating Luke's lips. They kissed so hard, Luke's lips compressed all blood vessels and went white.