(XIV) Kill The Boy (E)

It rang once. Twice. Thrice. It rang and rang and rang to the point where he had lost all count and his head was on edge.

Calum had a weird habit of never answering his phone. He liked it really. In a way, he also wanted people to never expect him to pick up. It meant something more to him though. Maybe he just wanted to show people he wasn't really there so no one would expect anything from him.

He took hold of his phone and saw the number of missed calls.

Missed call from Jeanie (4)
Missed call from Mali (3)
Missed call from Daniel (8)
Missed call from Derek (1)

Those had all happened within the last few hours.  Cal took the phone from the bed and threw it in his bed side table cupboard.

He wasn't doing anything really. He was just laying in bed on a perfectly sunny afternoon. Ashton and Michael had gone out. Where? He didn't care. Luke was currently in the washroom, getting ready for whatever he was going to. For once Calum was the only one without plans.

He really didn't want to talk to his sister and his aunt. They were worried about where he was for the past month. Calum had just picked up and left, without telling them where he was off to and boarded a flight across the country. It wasn't a serious act, because they'd expect no more of him than to run from his problems. They probably thought Calum must have been in some deep depression and he ran away; typical Calum to take off for a month or two without a heads up. In truth, he wasn't in any depression. Truth was, Calum didn't really care about the death of his parents, and even he knew that was wrong. When Mali and the rest of his family took comfort in mourning, he just dispersed himself away because unlike them, he wasn't mourning anyone.

Daniel had been calling him often. He was pretty much regretting the way he treated Calum the other day and apologized over a million times over voice mail. Cal was still unsure if he ever wanted to talk to him again. He was pretty much past him, and moved on, but he might just call him whenever he needs him.

Then, Luke finally barged out of the washroom, hot steam flowing out from his bath. The blonde came out in a pair of jeans and no shirt. His hair was wet and flat, looking much darker then it did in it's dry state. His skin was red from washing in all that hot water. His body was dripping water, his whole abdomen still being wet.

Cal didn't pay much attention to him. He didn't want Luke to think he was interested.

"Hey," Luke greeted as he left the washroom. Calum of course ignored him so Luke just rolled his eyes.

Calum watched him from the corner of his eye. Watched as Luke started putting on body spray, Cologne, and then started buttoning up a blue check flannel.

Calum was fucking bored. You couldn't blame him. Watching Luke just walk out of the shower kinda made him horny, and Luke was right there, to please him. They were home alone and could make as much noise as they wanted.

Without even knowing it, Calum had dropped what he was doing and standing up to walk over to Luke.

When he reached Luke, the boy was struggling with the buttons of his shirt. Calum flipped him around and Luke gasped. Cal put his hand on Luke's cheek and gave him a quick kiss. Luke was still trying to button up his shirt so Calum took his hands and stopped them, then he began to unbutton it.

"Wait..." Luke said in between breath brakes. "Calum-"

Calum pushed Luke back on the mattress. He mounted Luke, straddling him flat on the bed. He bent over Luke's body and started sucking kisses over his neck.

"Cal I can't-" Luke continued talking but Calum was pretending he couldn't hear.

Calum's hands found their way down to the hem of his Luke's jeans. He unzipped him, and that's where Luke had to stop him.