Chapter 7

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

Disclaimer: I do not own Batman the animated series, Batman, Teen Titans, etc

Dick smiled to himself. He stared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. It seemed like a decade since the last he really paid attention to his real reflection. It seemed kind of odd, like he didn't even know this person anymore and the one he claims to be "himself" is the boy in Christmas colors that hides his eyes in black and white. All this superhero stuff is giving me an identity crisis… he leaned over, clutching his jaw, making a face…knotting his eyebrows…he sighed, smiled again. At least I know who I am…now…It's been a while…Dick Grayson, how ya been? He laughed to himself. He's finally getting things into position in his head. Lately things have been a mess up there. He figured it was just basic identity crisis…that and something else. He realized now, he was just using all the superhero stress and all to evade things like Gotham, Batman, his dead parents and Barbara. He left Gotham, messed up. He comes back messed up. and Bruce was right, he's stupid enough to have let this problem of hi affect other people around him…

---

And this is where our questions finally get answers...

---

Dick Grayson (Robin) P.O.V.

And now…

I don't have a clue on what to do. Lately, you know, it's been real, with the Titans, I've got a lifetime of memories I'm never gonna forget. But the problem is...I guess…

Well…

See I was never really allowed to let anyone know my secret identity…

If anyone does....it'll be like hitting two birds with one stone…well…one bird, one bat... two bats….

And so I never really told any of them who I was, who I really was, who I really am…

If I did anyone could have put two and two together,

Dick Grayson…is the adopted son of Bruce Wayne…about the same height as Robin who just happens to be the partner of the Batman, who just happens to have just about the same features of…oh, I don't know Bruce Wayne?

Way too obvious

It'll make newspapers…and it'll be hard to dodge.

It's not that I don't trust them....

It's just…

Okay I promised the Batman

And I can't blame it all on him…I know how it is anyway…

I guess it's my fault for getting too attached, I never knew I was gonna get friends like that…and a girlfriend…

Could've sworn I said something about, "Working alone"?

So that's the beginning of my story, but that's not it…

Like I said, it was only the beginning; the worst part is thinking about Barbara, it's like a nightmare knocking down my dreams…

Like in the midst of all that happiness something keeps reminding me endlessly…how I couldn't have everything, how I'll never be contented till I…er…

Anyway

Starfire's another thing

I love her…

But…

I don't think she really loves me,

I know she loves me (Robin) but how do I know she loves ME?