Chapter 14

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

Disclaimer: I do not own Batman the animated series, Batman, Teen Titans, etc

Barbara Gordon was trapped in a dark room filled with boxes of all sizes. Probably filled with stuff that never got sold. She was sitting in a corner, hands tied behind her back.

They have no idea who they're messing with. She tried to move her hands and fingers to loosen up the rope. Or rather vines.

It was a piece of cake after finding a shard of broken glass probably remains of something that broke from one of the stuff that's in the boxes.

And being Batgirl she knew the prefect recipe for a good escape. She scanned the area for any windows. All were covered with wooden boards. Next she looked for air vents. and there it was.

Now all she had to do was look for something that can break it so she can climb in and crawl her way out of this mess.

Robin dodged as Harley Quinn tried to shoot him with big gun. He dodged down slid across the floor and kicked her gun off of her hand. "I have no time for this." he said pulling her hands back and holding up the fallen gun next to her face. Ivy who was fighting Raven and Starfire (since Cyborg and Beastboy got…distracted.) stopped to look. Raven caught her and trapped her with a giant black fist. Everyone was staring while Robin murderously shouted at Harley.

"ANSWER ME! WHERE IS THE GIRL!?"

Harley Quinn trembled stupidly. She couldn't answer. Robin sounded and looked as deadly as the Batman would with Joker.

The other Titans were speechless

"WHO HAS HER!? WHERE ARE YOU KEEPING HER!? "

"Sh-she…"

"Let her go bird boy! We know you can't kill." said Ivy

Robin narrowed his eyes. The gun closing in on Harley's face.

"Robin." Starfire said worried.

"Dude have you gone mad?!" said Beastboy.

"Robin. Let's not get carried away." said Cyborg.

Robin ignored them. "You have till the count of three. Tell me where she is…or I will shoot your brains out."

"ROBIN!" Starfire shouted horrified.

"One…"

"You don't have the guts." Said Ivy

"..Two…"

"This ain't fair, we had a deal with the kid."

"Well…I guess you shouldn't be playing with guns. Thr-"

"ROBIN!"

Robin felt someone slid their arms on his waist and rested their chin on his shoulder. At first he assumed it was Starfire but then that someone whispered. "Dick…don't do this. I'm fine. I'm here."

Then he realized he was blinded by rage and had no idea what he was thinking. But her voice pulled him back like a wakeup call.

He dropped Harley and the gun. Harley made a move to grab the gun but Raven pulled it away with her dark energy.

Robin stared with horror at the ground. "What am I doing? I almost…."

"Thank you." Barbara said stopping him from finishing his sentence knowing it horrified him as well.

Starfire stared wide eyed as Robin hugged this girl. She felt slightly jealous and confused. Beastboy was trying to recollect himself after almost having a heart attack. Raven kept the two villains trapped. Cyborg crossed his arms.

Later that afternoon the Titans were packing and checking out of the hotel.

"We can't leave Jump city unguarded." Said Cyborg. "Besides Robin's gonna come soon after his mission's over. And it's not like you'll never get to see him again." he said to Star.

As Cyborg walked away Starfire whispered to herself. "I am afraid it is so."

"Uhm Cyborg!" she followed. "Where is Robin right now?"

"Probably at the mansion."

Yeah. Finally that dramatic event is done. Now for the next dramatic event...

Who will Robin choose?

Will Starfire tell him her plans to go back to Tamaran?

LOL