Chapter 1

Anthony's POV

"Um... I would rate it 23 minions out of 23 minions." I said, looking at the camera, "It is actually pretty damn good. I am still eating it."

"Bye." Ian said before pressing the button of the silly toy which produced a farting sound.

I stand up and turn the camera off.

"I am so glad this is finally over." Ian said coldly.

"Ian, I..."

"Now what?" Ian said impatiently.

"Nothing. I... Um... I am going home now. Do you want to join me?"

"No." Ian said emotionlessly and walked towards the exit of the studio, leaving me alone.

"Ian..." My tears started to fall. "Why..."

As you might know, Ian and I have been best friends since high school. We did all kinds of stupid things together and we made many videos together under the name of 'Smosh' since a long time ago. I was so happy that I have Ian as my friend as he is always there for me whenever I am sad or need any help. We used to talk to each other about everything.

But recently, Ian doesn't seem to want to talk to me anymore. Whenever I ask him a question, he would simply ignore me or say 'whatever'. I have no idea why he reacted so strangely. Before Ian stopped talking to me, he told me he had met a girl online and they have gone on a few dates. And then there was the night. When he came back on his date, he started to treat me coldly. At first I thought maybe it's because his date didn't went well and maybe the next morning he would tell me what happened.

But no. He didn't.

He had become a totally different person ever since that night. He didn't even bother to explain anything. It's really lucky that he still pretend to be my friend in the video. I don't know what would Smosh become without Ian.

Writer's note

Hi :)

So this is chapter 1 and I hope you enjoy reading this. This story is set after the shooting of Smosh's last video 'LUNCHTIME W/ MINIONS!' It was a really interesting video. I highly recommend you to check it out if you haven't seen it yet, it was posed on Smosh 2nd Channel. If you have any thoughts about the story, please leave a comment. Your comments really matter to me.

I would try to update as soon as possible. As it is my semester break now, I have plenty of free time :)

By the way, if you like Ianthony fanfic, please also check out my story named 'I Dare You... To Kiss Me'. I promise it would be a great story (At least that's what I thought... Ha...)

I have also written a few chapters of an Ianthony fanfic named 'We Are Stuck In The Food Battle Game?'. However, I was stuck and I have totally no idea what to write in the next chapter of that story, so I would pause for a while and focus on working on this story first.

Okay, enough for now. Have a nice day! :)