Chapter 12

Ian's Mom's POV

"Ian, you really have to eat something, get out of your room now!" I knocked at Ian's bedroom door.

"Leave me alone, mom. I don't want to eat anything." The same old reply from my son.

Ian had been home for a few days... He had been locking himself in his room from the moment he came back. I have tried to get him to open the damn door for many times already, but he just simply ignored or asked me to go away. I am really worried about him... I don't even know what had happened. Had he and Anthony got into some kind of fight? Why would he decide to move in to live with me all of a sudden? I knew it has to be something going on with him and Anthony, I just don't know what is it yet.

Ian's POV

My mom had tried to get me out of the room for many times... But I don't want to talk to anyone...

Leaving Anthony is a painful decision. I don't know how to live without him. He is just like a drug to me... Addictive... Once I am used to having Anthony with me, it is too hard to live without him...

The reason why I suddenly decided to leave Anthony is that I have finally realized my feelings for Anthony is not simply friendship... I... I have fell in love with him... I don't know when did it started, but the fact is that when I realized my feelings for him now, it is already too late... I can no longer deny my feelings for him... That night when I went on a date with the girl I met online, I am sure that the girls had feelings for me too... But when we were close to kissing, all I could think about is Anthony... Although I tried very hard to focus on the girl in front of me, I still could not do it. And when I pull away and told the girl 'sorry I suddenly realized that I am in love with someone else'. And I got slapped on my face. I guess I deserved it.

I really wanted to tell Anthony how much I loved him, but I am just being a coward here. I am really afraid that he would not accept me and at the end I would even lost my best friend...

The thing is... I don't now how to face Anthony... After I have realized how much I loved him, it seems that I can't talk to him simply as a 'friend'. I wanted him so badly. I want to kiss him, to hold him in my arms, but I can't. It's a torture to me. That's why I decide to leave him. I just can't take this anymore...

Sorry, Anthony... I love you...

Writer's Notes: I know this is a really short chapter... Sorry~ :P