Chapter 11

Keith's POV

I ran out of the house after Mari, hoping to find where she is... But she's nowhere to be seen. How the hell did she run so fast?

Suddenly, I heard some strange sound... It sounds like... someone crying... I walked towards the sound and found out that someone's sobbing behind a garbage bin...

There she is...

"You okay?" I asked Mari with concern.

"Go away!" Mari continued crying, "I don't want to talk to anyone now!"

"Don't be like this! I already have to worry about Antony, now I have to worry about you too? I didn't sign up to be a babysitter!" I said angrily.

"Then just leave me alone!" Mari shouted like crazy.

"Mari, listen..." I totally regretted for shouting, now I have to spend some more effort to calm her down. "I know you have feelings for Anthony..."

"But he'll never knew it! How can he knew it when he's in love with someone else?" Mari shook her head.

"But we have to help him! We can't let him go on like this! We have to help him and you knew it!" I shouted again, "So are you coming or not? I am going to find a psychologist and help Anthony! If you are not coming with me, you can stay here and continue to cry like shit! I am done talking to you!"

I don't really want to shout at Mari like that... But I knew there was no time to waste.

"Don't leave me here!" Mari shouted at my back. I knew I have succeed.

We didn't say anything on our way to find the psychologist who is also my friend. His name is Bob.

"Keith! I haven't seen you for ages! What are you up to?" Bob said surprising as I suddenly showed up in front of his doorstep with a girl who had obliviously just cried. "And... This is..."

"I am Mari, Keith's friend." Mari said.

"Sure... Let's come in first." Bob invited us into his house.

"Bob, I need your help." I said immediately after we have sat down. "Mari and I have a friend..." Then I started telling him about what happened to Anthony.

"Well..." Bob said a minute later after I have finished talking, "In that case, I would suggest that you guys go and find this Ian back. It seems that Anthony had already been too used to having Ian around him. He has created a certain kind of reliance on Ian and therefore when Ian is gone, he could not accept that he had lost something that he is too used to rely on. The only way to solve this problem of Anthony seeing the vision of Ian is to get back Ian for him. Do you happen to know where he is now?"

"I am afraid we don't know..." Mari said quietly.

"But we can try to find him. I guess he won't be that far away." I said immediately.

"That's the spirit." Bob smiled, "I will be here to wait for your good news."