Chapter 9

A random Smosh fan's POV

"I am so boooooored..." Although I know no one's there in my room, I still want to shout my feelings out now. This moment I am really really bored. Summer holiday had just started and all my friends went on vacations with their family...

But I have to stay at home... The worse part is that I am grounded because my mom spotted me kissing Peter... MY BOYFRIEND. But clearly my mom didn't appreciate that I have a boyfriend. She always thought I was too young.

Ping!

My mood lightens up a bit. Is it Peter?

I grabbed my phone and find that it is not Peter, but a new video from Smosh.... "Dinnertime with Smosh"... Well, I guess that's great news cause they are my favorite YouTubers but they haven't uploaded for a long time.

I unlocked my phone and waited for the video to load.

"Hey guys, so tonight we are going to have Mexican food again cause Ian said he wanted some taco." Anthony said, "I know we haven't upload anything for a while, so today we are going to upload something special, the first Dinner With Smosh ever!!! Yeah!!!"

Anthony then pushed the camera to let it face the passenger seat, where Ian should be seating.

But... No one is there...

I rubbed my eyes... No, no one's there... Maybe Ian's sick or something?

"That's what she said." Anthony laughed suddenly as if someone was talking to him... But no one is there in the passenger seat. I paused the video to see if Anthony had a Bluetooth headset or something like that. But no... I even exited full screen to see if it's really uploaded by Smosh... Yeah... It's uploaded by Smosh 2nd channel. Everything seems to be correct. But it just don't feel right...

I played the video again and Anthony continued to talk to himself on his way home... Can anything explain what is happening? It's not even time for April's Fool yet...

I continued watching as Anthony walked into the house with food in his hand. He then sat down and started to divide the food into two portions. And he started eating by himself and doing the Twitter questions as usual.

"Hey, Ian, try this, this is really good." He picked up some unknown food and said... I don't even know what is that... I never liked Mexican food anyway... Then he suddenly started waving the food and another second later it was dropped onto the floor, but he didn't seem to mind...

Can something tell me whatthe hell am I watching? This video sucks! Is that some kind of joke? Whatever