Chapter 14

Keith's POV

Finally here... I am now standing in front of Ian's room.

"I will let you guys talk." Ian's mom said to me, "I will be in the living room if you guys need me."

I nodded and start knocking on Ian's bedroom door.

"Go away, mom." Ian, it really is you.

"Ian, it's Keith. Listen, we need to talk."

"I thought I told you guys not to come and find me." Ian replied a few moments later.

"You told Anthony, not all of us." I protested, "Speaking of Anthony, that's the reason why I am here... Anthony is in trouble... He needs your help... Please come out... You are the only one who could help him..."

The door opened immediately.

"Anthony? What happened? Please tell me what happened to him! I... I..." Ian blushed as he just noticed how he reacted upon hearing Anthony's name.

"I thought you started ignoring him and left him finally..." I murmured.

"Please... Keith... Tell me what happened to Anthony! Please..." Ian started begging me. I know he still cares about Anthony.

I then told Ian what happened to Anthony. There's no time to waste. The earlier Ian gets to Anthony, the better.

"Oh my God..." Ian covered his mouth with his hands. "I can't believe I did this to Anthony... I am so sorry... Anthony, I am so sorry..." Tears started to fell down Ian's cheek.

"You still cared about Anthony, don't you?" I teased Ian.

"Of course I do!" Ian said loudly, "He is my best friend! He is the l..."

"The... what?" I teased Ian again. Of course I know what Ian's going to say. I bet he was just about to say that Anthony is the love of his life. I know he has always loved Anthony, but he just didn't dare to tell anyone. Just look at the wallpaper of his phone! It is a picture of Anthony! Who would use his best friend as his wallpaper?

"Nothing." Ian blushed.

"Come on, let's get to Anthony." I smiled.