Chapter 7

One minute had passed...

Two minutes had passed...

Three minutes had passed...

Ten minutes had passed...

Nothing had happened.

After about an hour, I finally gave up waiting and fell alsleep. After all, maybe being able to see Charlie is just likes the reason why I could see Ian: It's just my own illusion. I just missed Ian so much that I imagined that he is still here with me. I even imagined that I have seen Charlie who could bring Ian back. Who am I lying to? I know Ian's never going to come back again.

I felt that I have slept for a very long time. I am glad that I could finally sleep. Maybe it's because I have shouted out loud the secret that I have hid all my life. The secret that I am not only considering Ian as my best friend but that I am also in love with him...

Ian... I missed you so much... I really wish you could come back... I love you...

"Ian Hecox I love you!" I shouted out loud to the air again.

"Anthony? What did you just said?"

No...

No way...

This...

"Ian!" I saw Ian standing in front of me. "When did you come in? I thought..."

"I was here all the time, stupid..." Ian smiled.

"You... you heard... what... I... said..." This all happen so suddenly and I don't know what to say...

"Yes, Anthony, I heard all of that..." Ian sat down beside of me.

He... he didn't run away?

"If you want to run away, you could still go now..."

"Why would I want to go away?" Ian smiled, "I love you too, Anthony, but I a just too afraid to admit it... We were born to be a couple... Anthony, I love you."

"But why did you leave me in the first place?" I asked. I really want to know the reason cause I am so afraid that Ian would leave me again without any reason.

"What are you talking about? I have never left you. I am always here for you since high school. We were always together, don't you remember?"

"You're right. We are always together... Ian, I love you, I really do, and nothing could never tear us apart..."

"I love you too, Anthony." Ian looked into my eyes and said.

With that, I pulled Ian into my embrace. Nothing matters now. As long as Ian is here with me, nothing really matters to me anymore. I hugged Ian so tight, afraid that I might lose him again.

Ian Hecox, I love you, I really do...

Writer's notes

~The End~

What!!! No, are you kidding me? I am definitely not going to end the story like this... No, not yet... Something is going to happen in the next chapter...