Chapter 2

Anthony's POV

'Hey, are you and Ian okay?' Mari went over and sat next to me. 'Why is Ian treating you like that? Are you guys in some kind of fight?'

'I don't know.' I sighed. 'Just... He doesn't seem to talk to me anymore. Well... At least he still pretend to be my friend in the video.'

'But this is just so wrong!' Mari said angrily. 'You guys have been friends since ages ago! And suddenly Ian just decided to stop talking to you? It doesn't make any sense! Have you done anything that pissed him off?'

'Not that I known of.' I sighed again.

'But...' Mari protested.

'I am so tired now. I just want to go home and lay down on my bed.' With that, I leave the studio and drove home.

Mari was right. It just feels so wrong. After all these years, Ian had become a part of my life. Now that he stopped talking to me, it feels like that a part of me is missing. I feel so lonely without him talking to me.

After 2 hours, I finally arrived home. I kept thinking about Ian when I was driving that I missed a few turns and I end up in a completely different place.

'Ian, are you home?' I shouted when I stepped into the house.

No response.

I sighed and walked into my room. I am really glad that Ian is still living in the same house with me. Or else maybe I won't even be able to see him anymore. However, if he keeps on like this, he might move out one day. I don't know...

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Ian, please. Don't leave me alone.

Writer's notes

End of Chapter 2 :) enjoying the story so far? Please leave a comment below to tell me what do you think about this story. :)

I know this chapter is a bit short, sorry about that... I will try to update soon~~