Chapter 4

Anthony's POV

I felt like I have sat there for days. Finally, I decided that it is time for me to get out of my room.

Ding-Dong.

The doorbell rang.

Would it be Ian?

With a little bit of hope, I opened the door.

It's Keith.

Keith's POV

'Hey, Anthony, I am just stopping by to see if you guys are okay. We haven't heard from you guys for three days!' I said as Anthony let me in. 'You look like shit, man! Are you alright?'

'He's gone...' I saw tears started to fill Anthony's eyes. That freaked me out. I haven't seen him cried before. 'He's gone...'

'What happened?' I have to know what is going on here.

'He's gone...' Anthony said again. I guess that means Ian had left? Anyway, I must get Anthony to eat something first. He looks really terrible now.

'Anthony, you can't go on like this! I bet you haven't eaten anything after Ian had left. Let's go get something to eat shall we?'

'He's gone...' Anthony was still repeating the same thing when I dragged him out of his house and put him into the passenger seat of my car.

I drove to a Mexican restaurant nearby and ordered some takeaway.

'We once filmed a Lunchtime with Smosh video here...'

Shit. I shouldn't have taken him here. Here he goes again.

'But now he's gone...'

'Anthony, you have to stop this.' I said, starting to feel impatient, 'I am sure Ian will come back sooner or later.'

'No, I am sure he won't.' Anthony buried his face into his palms. 'He asked me not to try to find him. He doesn't want to see me again. If I know what I have done wrong, there might still be a chance to mend my mistake... But I didn't even know why he is angry...'

'Don't worry Anthony.' I tried to comfort Anthony, 'We will help you find him. But you have to eat something first.'

'Maybe you're right...' Anthony looked up from his palms.

Finally!

'That's my man! Now eat something and stopped whinnying like a little girl!' I said as I picked up a taco and push it into Anthony's mouth.

Writer's Note

Yeah, I finally updated. I did not stop updating because I am lazy... No, definitely not because of that.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this :)