Chapter 3

BANG!

The sudden noise woke me up. I opened my eyes.

'Who's there?' I asked.

'It's Ian.' The voice said emotionlessly.

'Ian!' The BANG sound was actually created by Ian entering my room and shut the door behind him.

'Hey.' I said, 'You have anything to say?'

'Yes.' Ian said, still without any emotion on his face or in his voice. 'Anthony, I am moving out today. Don't try to find me. Good bye.' He turned around.

'Ian! Wait!' I said quickly, 'Could you at least tell me what happened? Why are you acting so strangely? What happened? I thought we are friends. Please, say something, anything! Please... Ian... Please...'

'No.' Ian replied coldly and walked out of the door.

I don't know what to do. I just sat there.

Ian...

My best friend...

Just left me...

Without any reason...

Why...

Ian...

Please...

Please...

I don't know how long had passed. 1 hour maybe? Or 2? I don't know.

'B - You were the bestest friend. F - I never forget again. Other F - I never did intend. To impend. And descend. Or offend my best friend.'

My phone rang. Yes, the BFF song was my ringtone.

Ryan Higa is calling.

I picked up the phone. "Padilla."

"Hey Anthony it's Ryan."

"What do you want?" I don't really have the mood to talk to anyone right now.

"Are you okay, man?" Ryan said worriedly, "You sounded so depressed! What happened?"

"Nothing." I said quietly, "You need anything from me?"

"Um... Actually I am looking for Ian. Last time when we shot the I Dare You video. It seems that he had left something behind. I kept calling him for a while now but he just didn't answer the God dammed phone. Is he with you now?'

My heart ached. I wish I knew where Ian was.

'No.' I answered, 'he didn't tell me where he was going.'

'So can you tell him I called when he came back?'

'No.' My tears started to fall again, 'I don't think he is ever coming back again.'

'Are you crying? What happened? Did you guys had a fight or something?'

'No. I did not had a fight with him... Just... He stopped talking to me one day and two hours ago he walked into my room and told me he was moving out and don't try to find him... I don't know what should I do.'

'So you just sat there and let him leave?' Ryan said unbelievably.

'What else could I do?' I buried my face into my hands and my phone dropped on the floor.

'I don't know...' Ryan replied, 'Anthony, are you there?'

I sat on my bed for another 2 hours, thinking about Ian and our times together. It was always so happy. Although the things we did might be really stupid, it's still the best time I had in my life.

Ian, I miss you already.