Prolouge

"Renesmee, Edward, wake up." I threw the door of their room open.

Yes they share a room. My fathers old room to be exact. They don't mind or anything, they've always ended up sleeping and hanging out in the same places anyway.

"I'm up." Edward said groggily literally rolling out of his bed.

Renesmee shot up out of hers, her hair in a mess, and clumsily ran to Edwards slumped figure.

"Edward! It's our first day! Get up, come on! Help me pick out an outfit mom?" She asked me as she continued jumping on my poor son.

"Of course." I smiled walking to her closet.

After helping Renesmee I went downstairs to start their breakfast. Maybe it's the first day jitters, or maybe it's just this town, but I can't keep them off my mind.

The Cullens.

The vampire family that made me feel so apart of their inner circle. They made me feel like I wasn't alone, like I had a place in the world most people never even knew existed.

Then they left. Well, he left me. Stranded on Isle Esme, pregnant, and utterly terrified. Luckily, I remembered that the Denalies had programmed their phone numbers into my phone. They were so kind to help me, I'll never be able to repay them. All through my pregnancy I thought I was only carrying one baby...

"Bella stay with us." Eleazers voice demanded.

I was so tired, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, and I was in so much pain. But I had to see my baby.

"It's Renesmee!" Tanya's excited voice cheered.

I could tell instantly that she looked like him. Her bright green eyes seemed to pierce straight through me, leaving me with a haunting picture as I slipped unconscious.

When I awoke to my vampire life, after I had hunted, the first thing I wanted was my baby. My sweet little Renesmee. Words can not describe the shock that greeted me.

What greeted me was an exact replica of Edward. The Denalies thought he looked so much like his father that they actually named him Edward. That didn't bother me like it should have. My son was my Edward, we would never share him, I was a single mother with two beautiful twins.

"Morning mom." Edward sat at the kitchen table and rubbed his eyes.

I should really stop being so surprised by his appearance. Everything about him was so much like his father. His messy bronze hair, the emerald green eyes, his face structure, and most importantly his gestures.

"Good morning!" I smiled at him and placed his pancakes and milk in front of him.

"This smells great mom, it must be repulsive to you, what's the occasion?" He asked immediately catching me.

"Just a little good luck for your first day at Forks high." I smiled "Go help your sister down the stairs please." I asked as I heard Renesmee trying to feel her way down.

"Okay so, you two know the drill. Your twins, just moved here from Alaska, I'm your older sister who has custody, I'm not going to high school with you guys this time around so just say I'm...twenty five?" I went through the normal first day talk.

"What are you going to do while we're at school?" My sweet Renesmee asked.

"I'm going to get a job, or start a new hobby or something." I answered.

"Guys, in case there's a vamp-"

"We know mom. We'll be careful." Renesmee smiled brightly at me.

"I just love you kids, I worry." I laughed.

"We know." they both grumbled "love you too mom." they spoke in unison.

"Okay, well, let's get going Ren." Edward picked up Renesmees bag for her and led her out of the house to his car. He's the perfect gentleman and Renesmee is so prim and proper.

I just hope they'll be okay.

**********

"Leave me alone!" I screamed for the millionth time and slammed the door in Emmets face.

"Dude! Come on it's been close to fifty years, come to school, get your mind of off...it" Emmets right. It's has been close to fifty years, 49 to be exact. Too many years without my....i can't even think her name.

I had to leave her. It was what was best for her. I bruised her skin, cut her lips, scared her heart. She was so human and so frail. My delicate little wife and I caused that to happen to her. I was so disgusted with myself. I still am disgusted with myself.

She deserved better than the monster I am so I left. I know she was probably heartbroken, I know she probably threw a fit, but in the end she's happy. Out there, married with kids somewhere I'm sure...well I hope so.

I should stop moping. She's going on with her life, I should go on with my existence as well right?

"Dude! Hey!" Emmet laughed as I bounded into the kitchen where my family was gathered.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Son." Carlisle patted my shoulder and gripped it "Its good to see you, have you changed your mind?" He asked with a big smile. I've been avoiding my family for too long.

"Yes, I'm going to school." I smiled back at him.