NOTES AND STUFF~

Hi!

I am Kathryn and i am the author of this book. Oh stupid me! It's already obvious haha.. haha.. ha..

Um okay.. I really don't know how to start this off; given the fact that i'm an awkward nerd, I often have troubles in introductions.

This book was made when i can't find what i want to see in Fanfic.net, Archive of our own.org, Quotev and Wattpad.

And then i was like, "How can anyone notice what i suggest when there are thousands of others suggesting and they have better shit to offer than mine?"

Then i decided to create my own books.

This contains mostly fluff though~

So if you're looking for smut, it's either you look for more or you trust in your own self and create a book.

Hopefully I meet your expectations, because I have a trauma to being criticized in real life.

I'll try to update one each day because one shots are long.

There will be Law x Readers here.
I assure you.

So, again /please/ request stuff so that i know what to write.

Uh..

That's all.

Bye until then~

Disclaimer from 2017 kathryn:

I wrote this two years ago and I also used to be emo at some point since my friends and I had a fight back then.

Because of this, there are some chapters who have sometime e d g y things and that's when I wrote while I was hella sad and im sorry for that fam.