Law x Reader [4] - Remember

THIRD PERSON

[F/N] - First Name
[E/C] - Eye Color

-

"It's just hard to understand," Law said, leaning on [F/N]'s back.

Said girl remained wordless even though her boyfriend mentioned her name several times.

"It's just.. why would the pacifista try to shoot you?" Law continued, eyes still looking at the blue sky from his surfaced submarine, "You were innocent.. right?"

Still, no word came out from the girl's mouth.

"[F/N], are you listening to me?" Law said, slightly agitated.

[F/N] just closed her eyes and breathed in and out.

Law wanted to see it. Those [E/C] orbs that he came to love. She just won't let him.

"Captain!" The exhausted voice of Shachi said, "There you are! We have to submerge! Marines are coming!"

Law immediately understood the situation and informed his girlfriend, "O-Okay. [F/N], did you hear that? We're goin-"

However..

The person occupying the back of Law is gone. There was nothing behind him all the time.

Shachi hated to break it to his captain. He gulped, "C-Captain. Don't you remember?"

"..[F/N] was shot by the pacifista as he tried to save you."

Law looked down. Replying with a simple, "Submerge at once."

As Law went down to his room, he tried to stop his tears from overflowing.

Because you see..

For the second time in his life, he lost a person he loved deeply.