Law x Reader [3] - Don't overwork yourself

Hai.

Okay, I know. I've been on a sorta hiatus. But..

Higjschool drama..
Highschool life..
Drama..
Exams..
Homework..
Life..

Yeah..

AND I'm going to be starting on the Killer, Kid, Yandere!Ace x Readers AFTER this is published.

So um..

In here you do Kendo but you are not shipped with Zoro.

And yeah.. this is based on my real life experience..

Except the Law part. ;-;

[F/N] - First Name

-

"A doctor's appointment?"

"Yes. Sorry Ma'am, I had to be excused."

"But you had an 'appointment' for 3 times in a row! Are you okay [L/N]?" Tashigi, your superior said worryingly.

"Yes I am," You said, looking down, "D-Don't worry about me and move on! The beginners are lacking your help."

"Okay, see you soon [L/N]!" Kuina said before turning to the other students.

You sighed. You wanted to train a bit longer, but you haven't been feeling well recently.

You snap out of your thoughts as you realize that you've already passed two rooms from the clinic.

You backpedal a bit until you reach the front of the clinic door. You knocked twice before hearing a reply from the inside.

"Name and state your business,*" A stoic and stern voice said.

"[L/N] [F/N], check up appointment."

"Oh? come in."

You did just as the voice told you only to see the grinning face of a certain person. With that, you know you're fooled.

"Hello [F/N]-ya," Law, your close friend said.

You simply reply to his prank by kicking him in the stomach. He falls down, laughing.

"Ahaha.. still strong as ever, [F/N].." He said, still laughing. You're not sure if he's laughing because it's funny or it's painful.

Nevertheless, the act that he did was /not/ funny.

"Law! I told you not to joke around when it comes to medical things!"

"Sorry, my father's out of town so I'm still hype from the freedom I got," He said, dusting himself and sitting back up again.

"But still.." You whined childishly, Law merely chuckled.

"So what business do you have with father?"

"I believe it's in your father's records," You said, crossing your arms.

"Oh.. right," He said sheepishly as he starts to dig the files locker.

-

"So it says here that you're lacking ascorbic acid, is it true [F/N]?"

"Y-Yes.. It's just, the Kendo tournament is already just two weeks away," You said nervously, "It's probably either that or I just have severe insomnia."

"Ever heard of an apple a day keeps the doctor away, [F/N]?"

"Oh shut up," You said as you jokingly punched his arm and Law just laughs it off.

"Anyway, rest and a few dosages of this," Law said as he handed you a few packets of what you assume is Vitamin C tablets, "and you'll be normal in a few days."