Sanji - Cheer up

**This was shortly after Water 7/Enies Lobby Arc, after Sanji saw his wanted poster.

/[word]/ = italics
--

"Come on, lighten up."

You say to a depressed Sanji, weeping on the floor like a crybaby. Honestly, you feel bad for him because you learned that his first encounter with a mermaid was.. well, disappointing. Then, this.

"But [F/N]-chan," He said whilst sobbing, "It doesn't even /look/ like me."

"Come on Sanji," You sighed, "Quit making a fuss over it."

"It's over," He sobbed, "I'll be the laughingstock of all women in the world."

"You also said that back at the Galley La mansion, Idiot," Zoro, who was nearby, mumbled. Sanji doesn't seem to notice.

"It's useless [F/N]," Nami said, "Just leave him alone."

"But," You contradicted, "It's just weird seeing him get so.. sad."

"You'll get used to it," Nami replied, "Later you'll see he's fine again."

"Come on Saaanji! I'm hungryy!" Luffy whined like a five-year-old, "Where's the fooood!"

"Okay, Okay" Sanji sobbed and walked to the kitchen gloomily.

You pity him.

--

After dinner, you were assigned to wash the dishes with Sanji. Meaning you'll be sleeping later than everyone.

Everyone but you and Sanji seemed to be asleep. Sanji went out as you finished the rest of the dishes.

As you finished your work, you went outside to see if Sanji went to sleep.

Twisting the doorknob of the kitchen door, you set foot outside. However, you felt the /extremely/ depressing aura that you assumed is from Sanji.

Weird as it is, you followed the gloomy aura and found him at last.

"Sanji?" You whispered, Sanji immediately turned his head towards you.

"Oh, [F/N]-chan," He said, "What are you doing out so late?"

"I could say the same to you," You answered, "What's up with the depressing aura?"

He didn't reply. Instead, he looked away.

You sighed, "Is it the poster again? Honestly, you need to get over it--"

"It's not just about it not looking like me, [F/N]-chan," He interrupted, "It's the humiliation."

You stood wordless.

"Owner Zeff and the guys back at Baratie are probably laughing their asses about it already," He continued, "If they laughed, then what about other people? Especially the women?"

"Look," You said, " I may not know who 'Owner Zeff' is. I may not know what Baratie is, but if they're laughing about it, then they're probably also proud of it. Besides, no one will recognize you with that poster. Isn't that good for undercover purposes?"

The taller blonde smiled and patted your head, taking advantage of the fact that you were shorter, "You keep reassuring me, [F/N]-chwan."

You smiled back, "You're welcome. Besides, I did this for you."

You proudly showed him a poster of him being cool, humbly boasting about your drawing skills. Sanji seemed to like it and cheered up.

"Thank you, [F/N]-chan," He thanked.

"No problem," You replied as you kissed him on the cheek and headed to the female quarters, "Good Night!"

--
[Words: 507]
[546 including Writer's babbles]

Writer's Babbles:

whoops my hand slipp--

That was just adorable in many ways like ohmyco d. curly frenchfry is so adorable.

hes like takumi but he has his green hair bf

wait shit no one knows who takumi ald--

drop a comment
writers lose interest
and inspiration almost immediately
I would like to interact with some of you people
thanks