Kid X Reader [1] - Sick Tutor

Um I know it's awkward that I modified this X Reader thrice now.

Giving it parts just defies the balance of the book. Which has the word ONE SHOTS in it.

I'm sorry for my Inconvenient awkwardness. I'll try harder each day. ;-;

WARNING: THIS. IS. LONG.

Kid x Reader requested by @MyLovelyKitsune :>

Crediting my irl friend for proofreading this and giving me ideas on the letter. lol 😂

This is not that fluffy since I implied Kid's aggressive behavior here. Though, I still hope you enjoy this.

MODERN AU
PROFANITY WARNING :D

SO MUCH PROFANITY.

[F/N] - First Name
[L/N] - Last Name

-

You fixed your vision on the ceiling. Trying to imagine stuff so that you won't get bored. Perhaps also to escape reality.

Today's a lucky day. It's currently Saturday. Robin, your room mate was gone for a whole day trip, and she's coming back tomorrow so the room was really quiet. Besides that, everything was pretty normal.

Well, your temperature is heating up a tad bit, but above that, you're fine.

You were also excused from school yesterday. Due to your fever rising up at 40°C high*, but now you're somewhat better.

Your friends came over in the morning. You guys talked. Nami got emotional over the fact that you're sick. Sanji and Zoro were still arguing about 'gentlemen things'.

But that's just usual.

Your friends usually worry quickly and that's really usual to you. Not that you're complaining.

There was one different thing though.

The red headed kid who loves annoying the crap out of you ever since you very first year in this High school isn't visiting you.

Not that you were expecting him but you thought that because he's that one asshole who makes fun of your life being miserable, he would go visit you just to annoy the hell of you.

You sighed as you saw the sun set, filling the sky with multiple hues of orange.

You closed the curtain. The sky reminds you of his hair, resembling flames and you'd rather see darkness than that.

You lived in an Apartment complex. However, affording one was too expensive. Luckily, Robin, your friend agreed to share a room with you, and you both paid the rent in your own halves.

Your thoughts were cut off as someone knocked at the door. You replied, "Come in."

Speak of the devil.

It's the Redhead- no, It's Kid.

You roll your eyes, closing them. Then you mumbled, "What do you want?"

The guy closed the door and leaned back, "You."

You opened your eyes and looked at him in shock, both cheeks warming up a bright red, "Pardon?"

"I want you, annoyed," He sneered. However, he saw the flushed look on your face and you knew he won that one.

"Don't get your hopes up [F/N]. It's not like I would actually fuck you," Kid said, walking towards you and seating down on a chair, leaning towards you, "Or do you want me to?"

You sat down there in embarrassment, trying to come up with an appropriate comeback.

However, the only comeback you can come up of is, "If you're here to annoy the crap out of me then get the fuck out. Please."