Law x Reader [1] - Colder than Nitrogen

**EDIT:: this is my first try in making a one piece one shot and kinda didn't know where it will go. lol

BUT I ASSURE YOU THE CHAPTERS GET BETTER!!

HAI GAIZ.
I'm sorry.
This had to be the first chapter you see..

This is based on a real accident that happened to me lolz.

Except with the Law part. My crush isn't loving me back. Oh Whale. ;-;

[F/N] - First Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[F/F] - Favorite Food
[E/C] - Eye Color

OH AND
Modern Highschool AU!! X3

-

"Crap.."

You almost smashed the alarm clock that displayed the time '6:00 a.m.'

[F/N] knew she had to be at school before 7:00 a.m.

You groaned in distress. You knew that if you were to be late today, you'll definitely get screamed at by Professor Crocodile.

You ca already imagine the horrors that would happen if you didn't make it there any sooner.

Your [E/C] eyes shifted to the wall clock instead. It was currently 6:12. You had to get moving, or else.

-

After locking the door to your room, you ran downstairs and left the house.

You lived in a small boarding house with seven other people. Some are a year older than you and have classes at a later time, but you didn't care if you'd wake them up.

By 7:00 you were running in the streets of Red Line. You obviously missed the bus so you ran to school.

You reached the school entrance, finally. You decided to stop to catch your breath.

However-

BAM.

You got too unfocused and a car crashed into you.

Lying on the ground, You start to lose consciousness. People panicking are the last thing you see before you pass out.

-

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

You opened your [E/C] eyes and they were greeted by the white, slightly illuminated ceiling.

That was obvious.

You concluded that you were brought to a hospital while you were passed out.

You then feel the weight of a person taking a nap on your left side.

You look over your left side expecting someone you've been crushing on for the past few weeks.

It is him.

You smiled. He looked awfully adorable with his messy raven hair.

You nudge Law sleeping on your left arm, he instantly woke up.

"Oh, must've slept," he said, rubbing his eyes. "My apologies [L/N]-ya, last night was intense, i had to review. You can have the whole bed now."

You frowned.

His friend was injured, and the first thing he'll do is say that he accidentally fell asleep? It was like he didn't care!

he didn't care..

That last sentence stung a bit.

"Oh yes," Law said in a monotone voice, making you snap out of your thoughts. "The reason I was here is because of this." He said, holding up a bottle of what you assumed was medicine.