[A/N] #1(Request board)

Hi

Apologies for my hiatus-ness but I am currently working on the Kid one then the Killer one

I have a request for you guys,

Please give me details on what you want to request. It makes it easier for me that way.

It doesn't have to be clad full of details (It would be better though).

Things like A Yandere Ace x Reader (just like what osotacos123 did :D) or Modern! Law x Reader would do the trick.

I'm going to try and do lemons.. but um, you don't have my full guarantee on that.

Thanks!

I don't like doing too much Author's Notes and too less stories so I'm putting all my current issues up in here.

Again, Again, Sorry for being Hiatus. Our shitty grading system happened.

Where everything is zero-based and we have to do EXTRA effort to actually get a grade. Trips to the bookstore got more often.

My schedule was trash. Saturdays were usually spent in Taekwondo where I get beat up as fukc. Then I get grounded in like, everyday or so.

Homework is hard since I'm the eldest and I have no 'sis' or 'bro' to ask some questions, my mom's incapable of straining her mind, and my friends are huge assholes.

In short, I'm alone.

Sigh. So whenever I go to wattpad and see THE 1K+ VIEWS AND THE 70+ VOTES, I get guilty because I don't update /that/ often. Actually, scratch that, I haven't updated AT ALL.

SO HERE AM I TO SAY THANK YOU AND I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I won't rush though. I make things even shittier when I rush and panic.

and,

Please, If you already have a request, would you mind placing it here again? ^^

So I can get a full list on what needs to be done ^^

And If you don't have a request and you wish to request, put it here too.

Requests are closed up until I finish things, but if you do have a request to make put it up here! I will do them but expect them at a later time.

If this is posted, the Kid x Reader should come soon.

Bye until then.