Zoro x Reader [2] - Personal Issues

This took so long because:
1. Writer's block
2. Heavy Assignments and Projects
3. Exams are coming :c
4. Crappy, Shitty WiFi.

Modern AU

[F/N] - First name

-

"You think it will work?"

Nami made a pfft noise and said "You like him too much [F/N]. Take a break."

"But," you groaned, "He can get taken."

Nami laughed at your last line. Nothing, it was just you sounded desperate, "That arrogant guy? Yeah, he will. In a century or so."

"I'm serious here!" You whined then pouting. Nami just responded with a harder laugh.

You and a certain green-headed guy met on kendo training. You think that you're just acquaintances though.

However, recently you start to think of him in a more different way.

You're not so sure if he shares the same feelings with you though.

You and Nami bade each other goodbye as you headed to the dojo.

"Bye Nami! See you later after training!" You say cheerfully.

"Goodluck! I hope something progresses!" She says, jokingly you assume.

"Geez, you know it'll never work out." You said, reassuring her.

"Oh I'll make sure it will.." Nami says, winking before running to do her business.

You sighed. Nami was, weirdly friendly. You didn't mind that she was a teaser because you beat her up accidentally sometimes. So you guess that makes it even.

You sat on the corner with the other members. None of your friends decided to join you in kendo. They said it was just too scary for them.

"Miss [L/N]," one of the superiors, Kuina said, which made you look up, "You'll be paired with Mr. Roronoa in today's sparring."

That was surprising.

"But why though?" You murmured.

"I heard he requested it.. I don't know.." Kuina said before moving on to pairing other people.

-

Thud! Slam!

This was the fourth time already.

"Oi [L/N]. What's wrong with you?" Said Roronoa, who was standing holding a practice sword.

"Huh? W-What?" You ask, stuttering from the impact you just took.

"Don't joke around," Roronoa said as he put down his sword and chugged a bottle of water, "I'm training seriously here. I'll choose another sparring member if you don't mind."

"W-Wait! I have an excuse!" You say, holding your hands up in surrender.

To be honest you wanted him to leave but 67% of your body says otherwise.

"Hm?" Roronoa said walking back to you, "and what could that be, Miss [L/N]?"

You gulped, hoping that the excuse you made up will work, "W-Well.. Sir Roronoa-"

"Zoro."

You blinked, confused you asked, "Pardon?"

"You may call me Zoro," He said casually and shrugged, "I'm not so well with formality shit."

You looked at him in surprise. Usually he only lets people important or special to call him by his first name but this time..

Wait,

Does that mean you're special to him?

You took a deep breath and sighed.

That can't be it right?

"So, Miss [L/N]," he said snapping you out of your thoughts, "What is this certain excuse you said?"

You gulped.

There was no way around this.

You sighed exasperatedly, "I-I-It's personal business Sir-"

"Zoro," He corrected you.

"Right, Zoro. It's.. personal issues. Please bear with me," You say as you turn your back on him.

Zoro leans back on the wall of the Dojo, arms crossed, with a smug look on his face "Turning your back on a superior eh? How disrespectful."

"Zoro, this is crossing the line,"

"I don't care, what's this issue?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry." You say, making your way to the doors.

As you were halfway in opening the door, your superior said something.

"Does it have anything related in liking me?"

You flinched.

Because it was the truth.

You hear footsteps coming nearer, but you couldn't move. Probably because of his words.

"Oh, seems that I'm right," He says smugly, stopping behind you.

"Who told you?" You say, turning your flushed face around to see the green headed guy.

"A certain red-head told me. Problem?" He asks in a questioning tone.

Wait..

"Geez, you know it'll never work out." You said, reassuring her.

"Oh I'll make sure it will.."

'Oh I'll make sure it will..'

"Nami you are so dead.." You cursed under your breath. Zoro, who heard it, simply chuckled.

"Hey, hey.. Let's not think of that now," He said, catching your attention, "Take this seriously."

You stared at him as his last words echo back and forth in your mind.

You were assuming things.

What if he doesn't like you back?

"W-What Zoro?" You said, frowning and your face showing fear.

"A relationship while in this sport doesn't seem appropriate."

Shatter..

You felt your heart shatter into a million pieces.

He just doesn't like you back..

You looked down, depressed, "W-What do you suggest-"

You were cut off as he smashed his lips on yours.

You were confused, mad and happy all at the same time.

After a few seconds, he pulled back.

"Then we'll just have a relationship /outside/ the sport," He smiled at you gleefully.

You started to cry, you can't even explain if they were tears of joy, sadness or anger.

Zoro, however, wiped your tears and said, "I like you [F/N]. Remember that."

You hugged him tightly as you cried on his uniform.

Everything was well.

But still, Nami's dead meat once you get out of this mess.

[Le End]

OKAY HI.

I'm sorry for breaking my daily schedule.

Exams, procrastination, projects, depression, and shitty wifi got in the way :c.

Anyway, I'll do a Law next.

Because

Laaaaw.. = v =

Bye until then.