Law - Gore

Modern AU

At last!

You have finally convinced your stubborn-as-fuck partner, Trafalgar Law, to go on a date. You can never make him go out because he has a /lot/ of excuses. Such as, 'I'm too tired', or 'I have a lot of patients to attend to'

Basically, he' jut exploiting the perks of being a Surgeon.

But you had a very calculated plan and it worked.

Haha!

You both enter the Mall. You winced slightly as the cold air made contact to the few areas that you have exposed.

"So, Law," You start, "What shall we do?"

"I dont know," He replied in a monotonous voice, "Maybe watch a movie or something. Isn't that romantic?"

You squinted. You are /not/ letting him ruin this date.

"OOH! YEAAAAH! Great idea MarshmalLaw!" You optimistically exclaim.

"I told you not to call me that."

"Oh but it is romantic, am I right??" You cleverly reply.

--

After waiting in a long, long, line, you have finally arrived in the cinemas. Law saw a row of untaken seats from the top section. You also bought some popcorn and some drinks for the two of you.

Of course, it took another while for the movie to start. Ads and trailers of course.

When the actual movie is being shown, you leaned back in your seat. Law finally opened a bag of popcorn. He didn't open one earlier for he believed that You will finish the popcorns before the movie even starts.

You pouted. Although the fact is true, you reasoned even so and told him if he's implying that you're overwright. The raven-haired surgeon merely chuckled to your siliness.

As soon as the bag was opened, your hand was already grabbing the popcorns and shoving them in your mouth.

You could clearly swear you saw Law facepalmed a few times. Oh well, nothing's going to stop you from seizing this delectable popcorn muahahaha!

The title of the movie was finally shown and it was..

"Haunted Mansion?" You asked Law, who bought the tickets, merely shrugged to your right, "Really, Law? We all know you're just going to criticrize the common sense of the characters and not watch it properly."

"Oi, don't complain," Law contradicted, "If you hate it then you should've--"

"SHHHHH! It's starting!" You interrupted him.

--
As the movie kept became even more gory, you grimaced and looked at Law. He's still /not/ affected. Even though half of the people in the cinema are screaming.

Then finally all of them stupidly decided to apprehend the main antagonist ghost. You and Law audibly groaned. Where Law groans for cliche-ness, You were groaning because you didn't want to see any more gore.

Of course, all of them chickened out after seeing the ghost, whose body looked like it was decomposed for ages. You attempt to not gag.