Confession [Law]

[F/N] - First name

**I'm back at the one piece fandom because like the strawhats, everyone deserves a 2 year timeskip.

**written specifically in she/her gender. Maybe ill write a they/them one soon idk pls pray for me.

**highschool AU gee im original

**based on a true story?? hopefully not???

- - -

It's about four in the morning. It's an unusually early time for [F/N] to be awake. She looked out at the window. The sky was getting brighter as the sun started to rise. Although the different colors of the sky seemed to be more brighter and vivid. She sighed.

Everything looks beautiful while you're in cloud nine.

Today is her last day in junior High-school. Her section is throwing a farewell party for everyone and especially to the ones who will be leaving her school.

[F/N] was very certain that he is moving to a different school so supposedly she was to admit her feelings about him somewhere in this year. However it got pushed back and further back, until it reached the last day of classes.

There should be no problems, actually. Trafalgar Law is a stoic and intelligent person. He is good looking and he is, as far as everyone knows: single and untaken.

However because of these, numerous rumors have formed.

Some say that he's gay, Others think he has a secret girlfriend, Some actually think that he's a sociopath.

But, most speculate that he's just incredibly studious and not looking for love since his ideal career is a surgeon.

'All is well' [F/N] convinces herself, 'Focus on the facts. The gossip people have no concrete evidence anyway.'

Besides, Law is in [F/N]'s friend group and that automatically gives her an advantage.

Although not as close as how he is with Luffy and Kid, [F/N] can safely brag to the other fangirls that she can talk with Law without any awkwardness lingering in the air.

Maybe he actually likes you too, who knows

[F/N] squealed a bit at this fantasy. She shouldn't get her hopes up, really.

But it would be nice if he did.

- - -

It was about 5 in the afternoon. The blue sky was starting to get littered by the different hues of orange, yellow and red as the sun slowly starts to set. [F/N] stood in the school rooftop, waiting for Law.

[F/N] almost chickened out. It may be a coward's move but she couldn't bring herself to confess.

Unluckily, Nami caught [F/N] escaping and trapped her in the rooftop and was told to wait for Law.

Or by Nami's words, "Your Prince Charming."

The rooftop doors creaked loudly as they were opened.

'Here arrives your knight clad in shining armor.'

"What's the occasion, [F/N]-ya?" Law questioned as he walked towards [F/N] who was leaning on the railing.

"Ah, nothing serious," She reassured, smiling. Law raised an eyebrow at her behavior.

"You're going to a different school after graduating, right?" [F/N] asked.

Law nodded his head in response.

"I.. er, just thought that maybe-- Uhh.. Ihavesomethingtosaybeforeyouleave," [F/N] stuttered.

"I'm sorry?" Law asked.

"i have something to say before you leave."

[F/N] took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

This is it.

"I really like you, since the day you have transferred to our school, and I hope that you accept my feelings."

There was a moment of silence in the air. [F/N] opened her eyes. Law was smiling at her.

[F/N]'s heart leapt. She instantly melted at his gaze. She smiled back at him and looked at him in his eyes.

"Ah, [F/N]-ya." Said girl's smile widened.

Is this it? Is he yours?

"I'm sorry but.." [F/N]'s smile fades.

"i'm not attracted to women."

[F/N]'s heart shattered.