061

H A R R Y 

Savannah proposed intelligent information. She was clever, no doubt. Still, he didn't like her because she insulted Catalina. Maybe he's being childish, and holding a slight of a grudge, but he does not like her at all. Grateful for her help, but there's no way he's going to show that.

He sits in silence at the edge of the bed, damp hair dripping and skin glistening with water droplets from a recent shower. He's dressed in black pants, but that is all. His energy is low and his patience is long gone by now. He shuts his eyes and inhales, breathing in the peace of his mind before it goes back to overworking.

He knows. He knows what he's like with her. Everything that he was kept away with from his life. God knows what happened to him the second he saw her falling from that tree. Because he doesn't know. And that's why he can't wait to find her. He's losing any bit of sanity while at it. After all, she's everything he's never had and more than numbers he can count.

The door creaks open, and in comes the caramel-skinned beauty with her cocky smirk. Harry gazes at her briefly, irritated with her lack of respect for privacy, but he can't be a hypocrite. He did the same with Catalina at first. All those times she'd scream at him to get away, he just loved seeing her flustered.

Harry says nothing, gazing at her with no intent to make socialization, but she has other plans.

"You need help, Harry," she states, smirk never leaving her face. "You really do. I mean, love is such a...fictional thing. Thought people like us were a little more immune?"

He stands, refusing to respond as he reaches into a drawer and grabs dark maroon t-shirt. Savannah watches him carefully, admiring him, though she just stands there and crosses her arms over her chest. She's genuinely interested in poking at his mind.

"What's she like?" She asks, and Harry snaps his head in her direction. "You know...this Catarina."

Harry huffs and snaps, "Get the fuck out, right now."

"Woah," she frowns mockingly, raising her hands up in false defense. "Please, take it easy. It was only a question."

"You ask too many questions." And when he said it, he remembered Catalina, and so now he's hollow yet again and filled with anger and desperation.

"Okay, listen," she sighs. "I'm only messing with you. We've got some business to deal with. We're heading out now."

"Right now? In daylight?" He questions, feeling eager already. Maybe he trusts these people too much. What does he really, really know if Louis is in competition with Fray? At the end of the day, though, he's not worried about them or even himself. Just Cata.

Savannah nods, laughing when she states, "Louis's a bit reckless. Adolescent and a criminal at once. -- suit up, Styles."

Harry grabs his gun, shoving it into his back pocket. He doesn't care about his damp hair as he nearly sprints through the doors and passes Savannah, he murmurs something underneath her breath. Not anything he cares for at this point.

Louis holds wears a black ski mask and amusingly offers everyone else one. Some of the men gladly take one, chuckling along with Louis until he snaps, "Now get back to fucking work."

Harry shakes his head and decides not to wear one. He rubs his hands over his face in slight frustration, clenching his jaw and nearly bouncing off the walls. He needs to get to her. What if they're about to kill her, what if she's cracked and told them the codes? If she's gone...he's afraid he can't wait to find out and let the pain begin.

There was barely any hesitation. A car with Louis and a driver at the front, and Savannah and him in the back take them all to wherever their destination is. California. Harry stares out the window, deep in thought, leg bouncing, and mind racing. He needs to see her alive, or God forbid he'd go on a rampage and murder anything he sees that breathes and moves. Quite scary, though he can only admit it's true.