040

note: what does a girl have to do to find a fucking good pic for a chapter that isn't heavily pornographic like c'mon tumblr. double update today

*sunglasses emoji* 

chapter song; ride by somo 

*smirks like pervert*

The black fabric of the dress I held against my chest with clenched, nervous hands was pulled away and tossed to the floor. My glassy eyes looked into another man's. I inhaled, on edge because his movements were slow. He took a step forward, in with that step he dipped his head down and kissed me. 

Hard, and slow -- our eyes closed. I could feel his lips and remember their configuration, forever. And it was different from every other kiss we've shared before. Because they were all poisoned by anger, frustration, and uncertainty. This one was purely from feelings, passion, and certainty.

His large hands that would always tightening until the knuckles were white, with fury and self-caution, were cradling my face so softly that I could hear my pulse beating in my ears. 

I believed that everything I was feeling in that moment was seen, felt, and perceived at the same time. I'm chilled from the spine and up, warmed at the same time, and lost. His lips kissed mine repeatedly, almost endless with want just as much as I kissed back. 

My hands slipped through his hair from the nape of his neck. I could feel his black button up against my bare chest, my heaving chest. I knew what I wanted just as much as he did. 

"I care about you," he rasped in a breath, lowly against my reddened lips. I gazed up at him. "For real this time. I should have admitted it earlier." 

 All he had to do is pull me close, and all was forgiven. I truly wish it wasn't that easy, but I'd make less an effort to change it. I closed my eyes again and sighed heavily, bringing my head to lean against his shoulder. In his arms everything immediately changes.

I inhaled his heavenly scent, felt his hands gently at my waist, and his lips at my ear. Then he started leading me to the bed, slow steps as he placed a slow kiss on my neck. A hand behind my thigh, he lifted it around his waist as the other he was careful with, the new stitches creating a more cautious manner of his touches. 

My back lied against the mattress, his body hovering over my own heated, shuddering one. The goosebumps scatter across my skin. Face over mine, I looked up at him to see his hair falling forward to his face at slight extents. I raised a hand and pushed it back from his face, holding the hair in my grasp.

His eyes watched me carefully. His hands found mine, fingers entwining with one another as the backs of mine hit the mattress. Then, his lips kissed mine. Hard, slow, tempting. My legs that were wrapped around his waist pulled him closer, wanting to feel more of his skin. 

The buttons of his shirt were slowly undone by my nervous, anxious fingers. I slipped my hands over his broad shoulders, tempted to examine the ink on his smooth skin. He shrugged it off completely, pulling away from my lips for a brief moment and undoing our hands. 

Panting from excitement and kissing was heard. We returned to the previous position, although now one of his hands explored the side of my body, the other used by his elbow against the mattress for support. The more that roaming hand slipped up and down every curve of my body, the more I became a shuddering mess underneath his caress. 

I immediately let my hands wander the muscled, vastly smooth entirety of his back. He pulled from my lips, kissing down the path of my jaw to my neck. My mouth parted when his teeth nipped at the skin, harshly leaving marks behind with his lips.