chapter 1: The love meteor?

Ello guys X3 here's my first chapter of my first story neeeeeh hope ya like it *3* anyway on with the chapter

It had been a while after sunset and about 2 years since the insident with the metorex and all had honored and shown respect to the 2 that had died in the fight against them. Or so they thought 1 of them had died.
A certain blue blur of a hedgehog had been seen bolting through the cities of mobius trying his best to dodge and hide from a certain pink hedgy. "SONIC??!! WHERE'D YOU GO???!!" The pink blur had exclaimed losing the blue blur from sight. Once the pink hedgehog known as Amy rose had ran off going a different direction from where the famous hedgehog known as sonic was hiding was gone he came out of hiding. "I swear she's closer to getting me everytime" he sighed leaning on a tree starting to slide down it. Sonic looked up at the sky from the ground giving out another sigh but this one sadder than the last. He couldn't help thinking about a certain black with red stripes hedgehog that had died. "That stupid jerk... he should of let me help him" sonic wimpered trying his best to not to let the tears fall. Sonic quickly wiped his hand infront of his face catching small tears that fell from his eyes. He stopped his small sobbing and looked at the sky again little determination in his eyes 'shadows alive and im going to find' sonic started thinking. You might be wondering why sonic is so worried about his formal rival and ally well it turns out he had sorta gained a little crush on the hedgy maybe not the whole hells over in love just a small one well that's what sonic told himself anyway. After a few hours had passed he had remembered that he promised to go watch a small meteor shower with tails and the gang.

(( i know that on the show it said another meteor shower wouldn't accur in like the next 75 years but dis is fanfic e^e no one cares for logic))

Sonic had sped over to where he was suppose to meet the others but once he arrived he was covered in kisses by a certain pink hedgehog -_-'. Luckily knuckles and tails were able to pry her off of him after a few minutes in her tight grip. While amy sat on one side of the blanket sonic sat on the other side as far away from her as possible while the others sat between them. Trust me its not that sonic hated amy its just he didn't see her in a love interest way more like a little sister. Sonic snapped out of his thoughts when tails had yelled "look its starting" he yelled in amazment looking up as it began. Sonic looked up seeing the beautiful meteors scatter across the sky. For some reason this reminded him of shadow maybe because of it beautiful red rocky passing by it reminded him of shadows stunning ruby eyes. Sonic had a small red streak cross his face as he shook his head trying to forget about the ultimate life form before he burst into tears. Sonic continued watching the meteor shower but from the corner of his eye he saw rouge snuggling up to knuckles gently nuzzling him. As he saw a red streak come across the echidnas face he let out a small chuckle but then felt a little weird but he didn't know what this feeling was. Sonic got up and tails immediately turned his attention to his older brother "sonic you okay?" He asked in a worried tone but sonic only faked a smile and walked a little towards the yellow kitsune and ruffled his hair a little "i'm fine tails just a little tired is all" he lied starting to continue his walk home. He ignored his friends calling his name and continued his walk stopping after he had stopped on top of a big hill. He looked and saw that there were less meteors in the sky so he came to the conclusion it was almost over. But one of the meteors were coming a bit to close... ok way to close... wait what the heck??!! Sonic quickly jumped to the side his heart beating fast. "Holy chaos that was too close" sonic said letting out a heavy sigh. But turned around but to his suprise the meteors crator was a bit smaller than others he came across. Sonic leaned forward and gasped "SHADOW???!!!"